Chapter 10 - Almost

Rating for this book has been changed to Mature 😘

Beyoncé POV

Megan opened the door and greeted me hello. She was wearing shorts and a graphic tshirt, similar to what I was wearing. I gave her a hug as we made our way to the couch in her hotel living room. She thinks we're gonna watch tv but I have something else on my mind.

Megan sat down and I straddled her lap. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. My mouth hovered over hers and I said "Remember, I told you that owed me"

Megan smirked and gripped my thighs. She left a peck on my lips.

"Is that what you wanted?" She knows damn well that's not what I wanted.

"No but I can show you what I want." I said before I kissed her neck and inhaled her scent. Her hands traveled to my ass and squeezed hard.

I left a trail of kisses from her neck to her lips. I placed my lips on hers and I moaned at the feeling. That must have encouraged Megan as she grabbed my hair and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

We slowly began to make out, her tongue and mine battling for dominance. Megan is such a good kisser. I could do this for hours. She's really good with her tongue - I know she eats pussy well.

I moaned as she reached under my shirt and lightly ran her nails over my back. She flipped me over, pinning me to the couch. She hovered over me, her eyes locking in with mine.

"Can I..." Megan asked tugging on my shirt. I nodded my head and she lifted my shirt up. I wasn't wearing a bra so I felt my nipples get instantly harder from the cold air and the way Megan stared at me.

"You're perfect" She whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck. "I love all your beauty marks" She said while kissing and nipping down my neck. She bit down on a sensitive spot and I moaned.

"You're so sexy." She gripped my boobs. I closed my eyes and moaned even louder. Her touch is driving me crazy.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" She asked and I felt myself blush even more. I opened my eyes and the way she looked at me made my heart so full. At a loss for words, I pulled her by her shirt and reconnected my lips with hers. I spread my legs and wrapped them around her waist, pulling her in even closer.

Megan pulled away from the kiss and I pouted. I needed her. She surprised me by lifting me up and carrying me to the bedroom. She gently placed me on the bed and got on top of me. Her lips met mine and I pulled at her shirt, signaling for her to take it off.

Megan pulled away from the kiss, threw her shirt and continued to leave kisses down my body. I wanted to complain about how unfair it was that I couldn't even admire her boobs but Megan's touch was distracting me.

"So sexy." She ran her tongue down my left boob, her other hand gripping my right. "Your stretch marks are so beautiful, Bey". I bit my lip as she continued.

"I love every single thing about your body. Fuck, I write lyrics for a living and I can't even describe how beautiful you are." Megan mumbled as she kept leaving gentle kisses on my skin. Her words turned me on even more. I feel so appreciated and seen.

"You're so sexy. Fucking look at you." She left kisses from my boobs to my stomach. She ran her finger over the very faint scar I had from delivering Rumi and Sir.

"The twins?" Megan asked. I nodded my head yes.

"See? Your body is so amazing. You carried two of the most precious children right here." She kissed my scar and continued. "Beautiful. Amazing. Perfect." She said in between kisses.