Family holiday part 2

Start from the beginning

Xander comes running over "hey baby what's wrong?" "Cuddles mama" "is it nap time?" "No" "I think it is come here let me give you the world's best cuddles." I pick Xander up and cuddle him in tight Chris comes over "aww is my sweet boy tired?" "Yeah mummy" "ok you have the sweetest dreams" she kisses Xanders head then kisses me before going to the bar. "I really cannot get over how much she has changed. Maybe everything that happened was supposed to happen to bring this woman to us" "did we ever tell you about the time when Chris was on protection and managed to get Leah home for a couple of hours?" "No yous haven't." Me and mum tell her the story but of course mum has to add in how she always caught me and Chris glancing at each other I swear mum never misses anything. Xander is asleep now and Chris brings us all a drink back so everyone gets out of the pool. I put Xander on my lounger and cover him with his blanket. Chris hands the drinks out "baby we are having girls night tonight" "who's we?" "Me, Kat, mum and your mum" "you ladies have a wonderful night I will do a movie night with my prince he needs a night of not doing anything" "did you think we would make you come with us?" "Anything is possible with yous mum."

Me and Chris go in the pool whilst our mums watch Xander who is still fast asleep "excuse me" Chris turns around it is the girl Jacob has been talking too "yeah?" "That little boy.." "what about that little boy?" "Baby calm down sorry she is a protective mummy bear aren't you baby" "he's my prince" "anyways what about him?" "Is he Jacobs son" "no he is ours" "why did he come over calling Jacob daddy?" "Because I told him too it was payback for the pranks Jacob pulled both times involving my son so I went better" "oh right do you know where Jacob is?" "Sorry no" "ok thank you." As she leaves Chris pulls me in and I wrap my legs around her waist "you know this is the first time ever we have been on holiday and your not stressing the whole time because of my knee" "oh yeah" "it's great isn't it." I give Chris a kiss then push myself away from her "werw what you doing?" "I'm getting a lilo and sunbathing whilst Xander is asleep." I get on the lilo and Chris starts swimming lengths.

I hear Chris get out of the pool but I'm so comfortable I just stay where I am. Well that's until I'm flipped off the lilo "Jacob what you doing?" "I got bored want to play volleyball with me?" "Come on then."

~Chris' POV~
I get out of the pool and lie on my sun lounger I think it's only fair that I also get a tan. Well that's until a shadow over casts me so I look up "dad" "hey kid so what's the plans?" "Well the fist plan is for you to move so I can continue catching a tan before waking Xander up in sayyyy 15-20 minutes for lunch" "I meant tonight with your mum and Leah doing girls night" "well I'm going to have a nice chilled night watching Disney movies with my son, order room service and that's our plans for tonight, would you like to join us?" "No no it's fine I don't want to get in the way" "fine we will ask Xander when he wakes up then." I continue to sunbathe until it is time to wake Xander up "hey my handsome boy it's time to wake up now" "mummy?" "Hi baby did you have a nice nap?" "Yeah mummy cuddles" "come on then baby we will have some cuddles before lunch." I pick him up and sit back on my lounger "mummy we go on boat?" "That's tomorrow baby" "why?" "Because I thought you might want to play in the pool first" "mummy what a boat?" "Oooo how to explain this... hmmm... good question so a boat... oooo I know so you know a ship and how they really really really big?" "Yeah" "well a boat is a lots and lots smaller then that" "oooo."

After a few minutes of cuddling Xander gets hungry "should we see if mama wants to eat?" "Yeah" "ok come on then bubs." We go to the edge of the pool "mama I hungwy" "are you getting some dinner?" "Yeah mama you come" "ok give me a minute to get dry." After Leah gets dried and puts her shorts and top on we go to the lunchtime "right baby mama is going out tonight so me and you are having a movie night, butttt grandad wants to join us is that ok?" "Yeahhh isney wif mummy and ganda" "what about Jacob and dad?" "They are going out on the drink tonight" "oh right, actually baby I was wondering" "oh god what?" "That's not nice" "sorry my love what were you wondering?" "How would you feel about a road trip when we get home?" "A what? A road trip?" "Yeah" "well first I would be very confused because this is something you have never suggested before. Can I ask why?" "So we can take Xander to see G and Keira in Manchester" "of course we can my love" "we can continue to Scotland and see Emily if you want" "really? You mean that?" "Of course I do" "you know you really are the best, Xander isn't mama the best?" "Yeah" "yeah she really is."