DOUGIE B - "HANDLE IT"

" SEE WHAT IF I GAVE YO PUSSY AWAY "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, SEVSIDE

pt. 2

YOU'RE WALKING INTO A MEETING WITH THE LABEL, she seems to be in a good mood. You've always had a disliking towards her, not only because she always tempting your boyfriend but she was always unfair and rude towards you.

She was downing your career simply because she didn't like you. But today it seems as if it wasn't going to be like that.

Arliene sits in the chair and you do as well. "Well, let's just say yesterday was a rollercoaster." Arliene says with a grin. "Oh really?" You say with a straight face. "Oh yeah." She says. "You know.... Maybe your boyfriend isn't that bad." She says as she leans towards you on the table. Your eyes connect with hers.

She was playing another petty game you thought. "I know." You say. She smiled at your straight face. "I'm talking about his fucking skills. I always thought he'd be good but never thought he was that good." She muttered behind a hand. But she still made sure you heard it.

Your face drops from the fake smile you had on your face. Surely she's joking. "That isn't appropriate." You say to her face. "Oh cmon, i'm just helping a girl out. You know, girl to girl." She smiled as she tapped the table with her pointer finger.

"But, your tour and placement in our label is surely high. Thanks to your boyfriend." Arliene says. She was teasing you all about it. You nod. "That's all I care about right now. Thanks Arliene." You say. "Tour next week. I wanna test your speed of getting something done." She said.

Your brows crinkle. "With my album?" You ask. She laughed quickly. "Oh no, no, no. Make new songs." She said. She wanted to see your face drop again. But it stayed put. "I can make it work." You say as you watch her movements. "Perfect. We're done here." She said.

You get up and leave the room swiftly. You were pissed off, so pissed off that you could literally break through a wall.

You sigh as you walk to the bathroom. You open the door and go into a stall. You sit on a toilet and just sat there in your thoughts, separating from everyone for a minute.

"i'm so fucking done." you mutter.