DTHANG - "BACK ONNA STREETS"

" IN HONOR OF MY BABY COMIN' HOME "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, BRONX PRISON

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, BRONX PRISON

ITS BEEN 3 YEARS ALMOST 4 YEARS. you finally get to see your beautiful boy outside of a prison call and a limited timeframe.

you wait outside the prison gates waiting for them to open. excitement filled you completely. your entire body was shaking because of how excited you are.

everyone had their phones out and were recording the gates, you were behind one of daniel's friends. you finally see your boyfriend walking in the distance to the start of the gates.

you smiled so much, you step forward and let the gate open by themselves. you slightly jump up as you watch daniel walk closer and closer to the gates with two police officers by his sides.

eventually he got to the gates and the gates open. daniel jogged over to you first, his arms open as he then embraced you. he hugged you tightly, people recording you guys hugging. you jump up and down as you hug him.

you squeal in excitement. after almost for years you're finally reunited with your sweet baby. your hands go all over him as you place kisses all over his face.

he smiled. " hi baby" he says to you. your eyes look at his face, finally getting a really good view of him not pixels of a prison jail cell camera. " hi baby, i missed you so much" you say and hug him.

he smiles more as his hands go to the back of your thigh then he picks you up. your legs wrap around him and so does your arms. he holds you and buries his face in your neck.

he stands there and holds you there for a good ten seconds. your body clings to his prison scrubs, his hands rubbed all over your thighs and ass.

his friends took pictures of you both and posted it on their instagram story. a love song played in the story.

he leans back a bit" you look so beautiful ma" he says before puckering his lips, gesturing he wants a kiss. you lean forward and give him a peck.

he smiles. "alright ima say hey to the guys, ima let you down, aigh?" he says. you shake your head no, "noo, please don't let me down" you say.

he laughed, "alright mama." he says softly, as he walks up to his friends and dab them up with one hand. his other hand holding you.

his friends recorded him, showing his prison scrubs. which the fit check was a bit interrupted since you were covering his upper half of his body.

eventually you guys settle in and he says hello to everyone. he's in his friend's van that had 3 rows of seats. you and daniel were in the back-back seat.

he was wearing a full fit of celine, he also had a puffer jacket on, his gold RPT chain, his diamond watch and jordans on. you were looking at him and smiling.
he looked so good.

you look him up and down and bite your lip with a smile. " you look so good." you say softly. your hands go to his lap, whilst grabbing on his lap. he smiled slightly. "yeah?" he said.

his eyes look down at your hands as he smiles more. you were sat in the middle of the seat. daniel wanted to touch all on you so he moved you into his lap, making you face him.

his hands rub on your thighs to your hips. his hips slightly bucked so you could press against his print. he leaned forward and placed multiple kisses on your lips.

you grab at his print and he quickly swats your hand away. "uh uhn." he says quietly. "not in the car with all these people." he says quietly so nobody looks back and get in their business.

you roll your eyes, "how about at the restaurant?" you say and tilt your head slightly looking at him.

he smiled and nodded. "yes mama" he confirms. his hands massaged and softly touched your hips. you smile and nod your head slightly. "alright." you say and smile.

you're now at a restaurant with daniel and his friends. you're sitting at the booth with him and he's been touching all over you, his hands playing around under your dress.

your thighs close and squeeze together each time he does it. he looks at you as he feels your thighs close.

he leans in to whisper in your ear. "you wanna go to the bathroom?" he whispered, his afro touching your head. you look over at him and nod. he nods back and gets out the booth.

he grabs your hand and helps you out the booth. he holds your hand as he walks with you to the bathrooms. he goes to the family bathroom and brings you with him.

he goes in the family bathroom and you come in there. he closes the door behind him and locked it as he looks at you. "whatchu tryna do ?" daniel asked.

you smile, you get paper towels and put them on the floor then you put your knees on the paper towels. daniel takes the hint as he comes closer and starts taking his belt off.

he pulls his pants down a bit and pulls his boxers down a bit as well. his dick pressed against your lips as you open your mouth for entry.

he shifts his hips forward as he slides inside you. you slightly gag. he groaned a bit. his hand go to the back of your head, his hips thrusting firmly into your mouth.

your salvia lather his dick the more he went inside your mouth. his groans filled the small room that also echoed in your ears. your hands go to the start-base of his dick as you stroke him.

he slightly moans, his pride holding back his full moans. you stroke him continuously, your hands going in a sideways oval direction.

you suck on the tip, playing around with it in your mouth with your tongue. " keep goin' , oh fuck" he moans out.

your tongue ran around his tip, your mouth practically making out with the tip of him.

you use the back of your throat to suck more on him, you gagged a bit whilst doing it. his dick twitches in your mouth as you continue sucking on his tip.

he whimpers and moans. eventually your mouth fills with his cum. his hands rubbed your cheeks and face as he looks down at you. "good girl" he praised with a bit of a voice that sounded as if he was out of breath.

 "good girl" he praised with a bit of a voice that sounded as if he was out of breath

YAWLLL😩😩😩😩.... HE SO SEXYYY