KAYFLOCK -"KITCHROOM SEX"

" lemme show u "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

" lemme show u "
———————————————————————
NEW YORK, SEVSIDE

AFTER HIS LONG FRUSTRATING DAY OF THE STUDIO, HE'S FINALLY HOME. He walks in through the front door as he sighs when he sees you, practically all his stress leaving him when he sees you. Even though he tried to reduce his stress he still had friction and tension in his body from the annoyance at the studio.

The reason he was so mad and frustrated was that he trying to record music with setty n cblu but they wasn't taking shit serious when he was trying to make shit work. In result he got up and left from the studio.

You were making yourself some food, facing towards the counter before he came up behind you and held you by the waist, hugging your body that was petite compared to his. "baby." He said in your ear. He buries his face in your hair as he placed neck kisses in spots he knew that would get you weak in the knees.

You lean your head back into his shoulders as you sigh. "yes?" you ask calmly, your voice sounding kind and gentle towards him. "i want you." he said to you softly. "you want me?" you ask him out loud. "mhm" he hums in your ear before he kissed on your ear lobe, basically kissing on you as much as he could.

"how bad do you want me?" you ask, your eyebrows showing all of your emotions. "lemme show you" he said to you in your ear, once again kissing on you as much as he could. he couldn't get enough of you and your body he knows and adores. "okay, show me" you say. he picks you up immediately and places you in the counter. his toned and muscular arms are shown once he takes his shirt off.

he pushes himself into a kiss with you, his wet and moisturized lips kissed you passionately and slowly. his hand that was on your throat kept you still while he kissed you. his tongue slipped into your mouth, his tongue harassing yours.

his other hand went to your panties that was covered with your pajama pants. he gripped on both of them and pulled them both down at the same time. your lower half being exposed. he gently but also very roughly pulled you towards him and out you on your back on the clean spacious counter, he put your legs up and on his shoulders so he could hold you still.

he pulls his amiri jeans down and his boxers before his hard dick slips into your pussy. he groans out when he slides into your tight & wet pussy. "fuckk.... you're so wet." he moans out as he holds you still when he thrusts into your pussy harshly but firmly.

you moan from him hitting your familiar pleasure spots, he always hits your spots perfectly, he knew your body just as much as you did. you both learned each other at the same time. he pulls you close and holds you still while he thrusts swiftly into your pussy. he kept going deeper and deeper into you, keeping you in the same spot so you couldn't run from him.

your moans were interlinked and shared at the same time. "who pussy this is baby?" he said into your ear. you felt like you were going to cum so your legs shook. "yours— fuck" you stammer, your orgasm washes over you while you try to keep it all together but his thick and long dick made it hard to stay strong.

he smiles while he bites his lip. "you finna cum for me baby?" he said while he watches your laid back body take his dick. he leans down to kiss on your titties and body. you nod swiftly due to you not really being abled to talk since the pleasure was hard.

you cum, your moans n whimpers being heard as you let the juices run out your pussy and make the wet creamy sounds with his dick. he smiles while he bites his lips. "we not done." he said as he immediately picks you up and walks to the room then to the bathroom.

he places you into the spacious bathtub that was almost like a jacuzzi. he places you on your knees on the tub floor and bends you over the tub's seat. he turns the water on and puts bubbles in it. he leans over you to kiss on your lips with his, his hand went to the back of your neck to hold you still.

the water was now half way, it went to your knees while being bent over. he slides into you with a quiet groan. you moan out as he slid into you. your legs shook as you take him once again. this time you could feel this round you'd cum pretty fast. he continued thrusting into you, the water splashing against both of your bodies. 

your thighs tense up as you arch your back. he smiles as he slaps your ass, keeping the rough thrusts into your pussy. he was also using the grip he had on the back of your neck to pull you closer to him and so he could fuck you more deeper. the head of his dick repeatedly hitting your cervix. you moan over and over, you began to shake and clench around him. you felt now build up. "i'm gonna cum" you moan out. "cum." he ordered. you whimper before you cum.

he smiled before leaning over you to place a kiss on your neck, his hand leaving your neck. "you did great baby"  he said in your ear before putting his lips on yours and your cheek.