NOTTI OSAMA - "TALKIN CRAZY"

" TALKIN CRAZY TO MY BOYFRIEND PRANK "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SUGARHILL

———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, SUGARHILL

IT'S NOTTI'S 18TH BIRTHDAY.  he's excited to spend today with you and only you, but little does he know you have something in store for him.

he's in the living room watching movies and you're setting your camera up to record. you prop the camera up and click record.

"hey yall welcome back to anotha video, so today we finna do a attitude or talkin crazy prank on notti." you greet the camera. "today is his birthday by the way yall, so wish him a happy birthday inna comments" she smiled. " but aight lets start this shit " you say and put your hand in the camera for a transition.

you hide the camera and sit on the bed. "ETHAN REYES, COME HERE!!" you yell, making him think he's in trouble. you smile at the camera before hearing footsteps to the door, the door then opened. "yes?" he asks.

you mean mug him. "the fuck you mean yes? i told you to come here" you say, snapping at him. notti stared at you with no expression. "word to— shut up" you cut him off.

his eyebrows pushed down. " word to my fucking deads you betta stop with this talkin crazy shit. " he said, approaching you. "ill dead smack the dog shit outta you" he said roughly.

you kiss your teeth. "word to my soul you won't " you say to him. you knew he wouldn't hit you, you were his entire world and he'd never lay a finger on you.

he stared at you and snatched you up by your neck. his grip was firm. "ion know why you playin around with me, you already know ill do it to you" he said roughly. his breath was pressed against your ear.

you laugh. "yeah okay, stop lyin" you say as you look up at him. " aight you think this a game, don't worry i got sum for you worda bro " he said as he took you off the bed and sat you on your knees in the floor as he started to take off his amiri belt.

you giggle. "wait, wait, waitt ethan it's a prank" you giggle as you put your hand on his belt and kept his pants up. he kissed his teeth. " always playin wit ya life " he said as he rolled his eyes. you laugh and turn your head to look at the camera.

you get up from your knees and grab the camera that was on the dresser. you then shove the camera in his face and laugh. he was staring at you and not the camera. his face was clearly pissed off and annoyed.

you laugh at his face as you then start to record the outro to your video. afterwards you end the video and you place the camera on the dresser. notti looks down at you, his face straight. " why you stay playin around ?" he asked firmly.

you smile. " i don't " you say. he was frustrated with you and that was clear. " smd " he says. you laugh, "what?" he kisses his teeth. " bro you fuckin' heard me stop acting deaf" he said as he gripped on your shirt's collar.

your eyebrows push down into a scowl. "stop grabbing me like that" you say roughly. " or what? what you finna do?" he says getting in your face. you stare at him, now both of you frustrated and annoyed.

he smiled in a petty way. " exactly, fuck up " he said as he let go of your shirt's collar. he looks down at you "get on ya knees " he said firmly. he was dead serious towards you, his stoic face matched his frustration.

you nod slowly. you get on your knees on the floor, your hands kept to yourself. he then started to take off his belt fully and pulled his amiri jeans down a bit and his psd boxers.

he grabbed his dick and slapped the tip on your lips. you look up at him. " suck " he firmly says, ordering you and sending you into submission naturally.

your lips wrap around him. you lick and suck him. his length and tip touching the back of your neck which made you gag instantly. you then try to back away from his dick before feeling him pull you into him more. " take it " he says roughly.

your eyes water from you gagging. he thrusts into your mouth roughly and aggressively. " you wanna keep playin wimme?" he says as he goes in and out of her mouth firmly.

you shake your head no as your eyebrows furrow. he groans as his head throws back. " im bouta nut, fuck" he says in a breathy tone.

you keep sucking and started to stroke his length while his dick was destroying your throat and making you gag every two seconds and thrust.

he then twitches in your mouth as he cums in your mouth. he fills your mouth. he then pulls out of you as he looks down at you. " swallow it " he says firmly. you shake your head no.

he looks at you, his frustration building again. " just fucking do it." he says. your eyebrows furrow as you swallow.

he smiles, his frustration died down. " good girl, look at you finally listening." he said, his voice beginning to be raspy.