BLOODIE - "TOXIC"

" N ALL OF THIS LOVE IS

" N ALL OF THIS LOVE IS... TOXIC "
———————————————————————
NEW YORK, SUGARHILL

pt. 1

YOU N BLOODIE ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL, you both are seniors and are soon to graduate. Yalls relationship is solid but in recent months he has been ignoring you all at school and rarely spoke to you through messages.

You're at school and you have him in the corner of your eye. He's walking with his friends, Ethan and David. Regular day, he doesn't talk to you, he walks with his friends, doesn't glance over at you and plays fights with girls right in front of your face.

Just thinking about him playing around with other girls frustrates you.You look over at him and see him play fighting with another girl. You mean mug him and walk over to them. "Lemme talk to you." You say in his ear. The girl looked you up and down and you caught it. Your eyebrows lifted up as you popped her neck at her.

The girl mean mugged you. "Bitch can you go im tryna talk to my man?" you say in a rude tone. The girl rolled her eyes and walk away. Bloodie kissed his teeth. "Youn gotta do allat." he said calmly to you, his brown eyes settling onto his beautiful girlfriend. You roll your eyes, "if you wasnt talking to bitches i wouldnt have to do alla dis." you say firmly.

He sighed out deeply as he watched you speak to him. His head tilted down so he could hear you and watch you speak to him. His eyes lower as he looks away. "Whats up with you." you ask. "Nothing" he comments. "Something is up." you comment. "Nothing is wrong." he said.you sigh. Your eyes are watching him. "Do you wanna talk somewhere private?" he nods.

You guys walk to a stairwell that has no cameras and has a room behind the staircase so you could talk privately. "Are you okay?" you ask immediately. "mhm" he hums. "I miss you." you say. "I miss you more" he said as he came close to you.

He placed a kiss on your forehead as he brung you close. His afro tickling your skin. You look up and give him a kiss. He smiles as he gives you a long, passionate wet kiss. "I love you" he said. "I love you more." you say back. This was the most yall have ever talked in days and you couldn't have been more grateful that he didnt say much but he said everything you wanted to hear.