AI HOUND - "JAIL CALL SEX"

"haven't seen yo face n pussy lemme see "———————————————————————NEW YORK, YONKERS

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, YONKERS

YOU SIT IN THE SMALL CALL CENTER, you're staring at the glass wall that soon will separate you and hound when he comes to sit down. you go on your phone for a bit while you wait for your boyfriend.

while scrolling through gram he taps the glass window and grabs the phone on the side of him. you look up and grab the phone on your side as well too, you were ready to hear his voice once again.

he smiled, his eyes crinkling. "wasshup baby" he said while he was smiling. you smile back at him, "hey baby" you reply. the phone was pressed against your ear, taking in every sound and noise he made. you missed ur man real bad.

he had a sheet around his body, which the guards allowed surprisingly. "you cold?" you ask, pointing towards the sheet. "nah, just need it." he speaks out. "need it?" you ask, your eyebrows crinkling. "you sick?" you ask again. he smiled and shook his head no. "you want me to be honest?" he asked

you nod slowly, suspicious on what he was tryna get at. "yes always..." you say. "i'm tryna see you" he said. your eyebrows crinkle. "see me? you seeing me right now." you answer back. "na i'm talking bout yo pussy n titties bae." he said into the phone as he smiled. "what if someone see?" you ask. "ion gaf you mine, ill beat anybody ass in here if they wanna claim you" he said into the phone, his aggressive new york accent showing.

you smile and roll your eyes. "okay" you say. you work on your shirt so you can roll it up to your collarbone where now your titties that were in your bra shows. "you want em out?" you ask, thankful that nobody can see you guys and there was no security cameras in sight. he smiles while he bites his lip.

he nods as he watched your hands take your titties out of your bra. he licks his lips as he smiles. "i wish i wasn't locked up, i miss yo body" he said into the phone. he watches you move around your titties,his eyes glued to your body completely.

"lemme see yo pussy" he said as he leans his head down a bit, his low and brown eyes looking up at you. his eyes made you wet, his eyes are still so alluring. you get shy but realize, the man asking to see your pussy was the man who used to fuck you every night without a complaint.

you smile as you stand up in the claustrophobic area, you roll up your dress and show him your panties. your laced panties get pulled down to your mid thigh. he smiles as he sees your pussy once again. "play wit it" he said. you roll your eyes and start playing with the your wet and juicy pussy. his mouth waters watching you do it. he smiled as he watched you do it.

he puts the sheet over him and his hand goes into his pants and through his boxers. his print sticking throughout his boxers. his hand wraps around his dick as he stroked it slightly, "play wit it more faster, you going slow" he said with an attitude. "shutcho ass— what i said bout yo mouth?" he interrupted you. you mean mug him and continue playing with his faster.

"i'm bouta leave you here if you keep this up" you say. "do it then lil girl" he said as he continued stroking himself. he enjoyed arguing wit his girlfriend. you stayed playing with your pussy not going anywhere as you roll your eyes. "exactly, look at you staying fa me" he said as he smiled.

your fingers were all on your pleasure spots. you felt as if you wanted to cum. "i-im finna cum" you moan into the phone. he smiled hearing you moan. "moan louder baby" he said. "cum for me baby, show me how much you want me" he said into the phone as he smiled.

you cum, your cum seeps out your pussy and drips down your legs. "i miss seeing yo juices around my dick" he said in the phone. "couple more days." you respond. you moan out again, you then take your fingers away from your pussy and get a paper towel and wipe away the cum on your legs.

"best believe when you get home i'm fucking you" you say. "we both onnat when i see u out this island." he smiled as he bit his lip. "i love you." you say into the phone. "i love you more" he said.