DD OSAMA - "FEEL IT"

" IM GON MAKE U FEEL IT "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SUGARHILL

———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, SUGARHILL

( he is aged up )

YOU'RE SAT AT THE KITCHEN AREA, sitting on a high chair. you're on live with your friend amera. you're live on dd's account since he said you could be. you loved being known that he's your boyfriend.

you're reading comments, they're filled with fangirls, haters, oy meat riders and your favorite type of fans, supporters. you smile seeing at the comments speaking about how beautiful you are.

"give me some dares and questions guys, i'm boreddd" you say to the phone. your friend amera eyeing you. "is dd annoying?" you ask yourself out loud from the questions. "some wack ass questions, can you guys give me actual spicy ones." you smile.

"is dd dick small?" you say out loud and laugh, looking at amera. she smiles back and giggles. "mmmh." you mumble as you smile. "yep, he can't fuck me right, ain't even laid my ass out when he fucked last time." you mutter, the live heard you and was laughing.

your phone got texts from his friends, and your friends. your friends were laughing and his friends were saying stuff like, "yo ah finna get fucked by dd if u say dat again😂" & "stop playin wit my mans" & "dd heard uu, betta hide frl" you read the text messages and laugh.

amera laughed reading it as she gets her purse. she smiled. "ooouh girl im gonna get going." she said with a laugh. "he finna fuck ts out you" she says as she walks out. "no he won't" you whisper into the phone.

you get a text from ddot, "yo stop playin wit my mans body. he coming to get yo la ahh 😂😂" you smile reading the message. "well yall, dd coming fa me so i gotta gooo..." you say to the live and laugh.

you get off the live, placing your phone on the kitchen counter as you tie your hair up inna bun. you didn't think he'd actually pull up. you play with your hair a bit.

you hear the door get knocked on. you stay still as you sigh. "doors open!" you say out loud. the door opens and you see dd. "come hea." he said as he walks in and closes the door behind him. he looked serious.

your eyebrows crinkle. "no." you say. his tongue runs on his lips. he was annoyed and tried to let you go down easy. "i'm not finna play wit you." he said as he walks to you. he roughly grabbed you, picking you up and took you over to the couch. he bent you over the couch. he pulled his boxers and his amiri jeans down.

he kept you still as he ripped yo dress off. he pressed his body against your ass. he slapped your ass, making it sting before he slammed into you. "you feel dat?" he asked as he thrusts into your pussy like he hated you.

you shake your head no. you try to keep your moans in but you moan out loud. "take this dick lil girl, you think you was being funny onnat live?" he said. his hands roughly pulling you close by your ass. he bit his lip as he watched you struggle under him.

"struggling so bad.." he said as he smiled. "shut up david." you moan out. he thrusts into you swiftly and harshly. "what was said lil girl?" he asked, fucking you so hard that you couldn't even speak. "hm?" he repeats, "oh okay then." he replied.

you arch your back as you moan. your legs shaking before you moan out more. "i'm finna cum" you moan out. "no you not, stay fucking still. you hurd?" he asked as he fucked her rougher.

"i can't,i can't,i can't" you yell out as you moan. he smiled. "you can't? what happened to me not fuckin you right?" he asked, before he pulled your hair, making you look up at him directly in his eyes.

his brows were a scowl and he was biting his lip. "you finna cum?" he asked. you nod yes as he laughed. "no you not." he said. "yes i am!" you reject his denial. "beg me for you to cum" he said. "please, please, please david." you beg.

"who?" he asked before he slapped your ass with his hand. "i meant, dd, please let me cum dd." you moan out as you squirm around. he smiled. "cum fa me baby." he said in your ear. you cum on his dick, and while you did that he came in you as well.

"now you finna have my baby n you can't een say that ian fuck you right." he said firmly as he slapped your ass. he kissed your neck and sucked on your neck. "fuckin brat, you better watch yo fuckin mouth next time lil girl." he said as he kissed your jaw.