KAY FLOCK - "SUMTHIN TELLS ME"

" SOMETHING TELLS WE AIN GON LAST "———————————————————————NEW YORK, SEVSIDE

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, SEVSIDE

KEVIN IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO YOU, he knows it and he tries to fix it but when he's in the moment of being livid and angry he just ignores how you feel entirely.

when it comes to you he's mean and rough. it's as if you're dating an natural bully from the gates of hell. he never wants to give you a actual chance to have a respectful conversation with him.

you bring it up and all it ends up is being another difficult argument. he's so hard to talk to, he's insufferable with you and he just doesn't care. he only cares about the problem when you're fucking. he doesn't apologize until you're both fucking each other then he'll tell you how he feels.

you sit at the dinner table, looking at the two plates that sit across from each other. you look up to the chair and see a empty spot of the chair. it was another night where kevin is at the studio working hard and putting his music over you.

the food was cold. it has been sitting out since 9PM. it's now 12PM. kevin said he would be home by dinner is made but here you are looking stupid at the dinner table.

you sigh and shake your head, regret filling you completely. why are you giving him another chance to make things better between you two? maybe you should just cut it off, things aren't getting better.

something in your heart tells you that this relationship isn't going to last for long. he doesn't care. you sleep alone at nights, you aren't connected with him like you were before. the matching name tattoos you both got for each other felt like nothing to you.

did you make a mistake possibly, maybe he's and about something? but we rarely talk so what is there to mistake? what is there to create a problem about?

you out the food into a ziplock bag and out it in the fridge as you go your bedroom. you settle into the silk sheets and go on your phone whilst your cuddled up in the sheets. you scroll through instagram reels trying to find a light of interest or excitement. something to refill your upset heart.

your heart hurts, you got with kevin because you loved him with all you had in your heart and now he's ignoring you like you're a smoochie.

your eye brims start to water, your eyelash extensions at the roots get wet. your eyes let tears fall down your face. you sit up and wipe your tears. your eyes started to get red and so did your nose.

it's hard dealing with shit about your loved one. it's hard dealing with kevin, period. he's so difficult with you and acts like he doesn't care.

you sigh deeply and just try to relax back. you lay back down and attempt to fall asleep, once again, alone.

its now 4AM and you feel hands finding their way to your sides, you open your eyes and rub them just to see kevin holding you in his lap while he sat at your side of the bed. he was hugging you and your head was in his shoulder.

you eventually lean back a bit and stretch then you look at him. "what you doin kevin? what time is it" you ask while you look around.

he cleared his throat as he continued to hold you. " nun. " he said blankly. you look at your phone and see it's 4AM. you sigh and out your phone back in the nightstand.

" kevin its 4AM, why are you still up?" you ask. he looks up at you. " i just got home." he says softly, his whole demeanor was soft and calm. he was never like this.

you nod slowly and look at him, your eyes lock. " are you okay baby?" you ask him, genuinely worried. he nods slowly, " just been thinking " he says. " what about ?" you ask innocently. " us, honestly" he said. you nod and look away. "oh alright." you say dryly.

this conversation was so depressing, it was dry and had no excitement in it. when they talked it was like they just didn't know what to say. the connection they once had felt as if it was gone.

you sigh softly and look round, the awkward tension settling in. the silence was loud. kevin was still looking at your face even when you looked away.

you try to stand up. there was nothing you wanted to say, there's nothing to say.

kevin pulled you back into his lap. "please just sit and relax with me. i miss you, i wanna talk to you more, i wanna kiss you more and everything else." he expresses. "i feel like we're so distant with each other, just please listen and talk to me." he pleads.

your eyebrows lift in shock. you didn't expect that. all you could really do is nod and let him get his way, you felt the same way so its great to see him on the same page. " alright, let's talk " you say softly, you sit back down on his lap and look at him.

he looks at your face. "i miss you, i miss you a lot. you're always on my mind and i hate seeing you without me." he says softly. " then why don't you wanna talk to me? im always here at the house waiting for you" you ask.

you sit in silence for a second. " every time when i try to talk to you, you turn your back and ignore me." she speaks softly to him once again so he wouldn't get mad. "i know im sorry, you're right." he admits.

his hands go to your hair as he plays with it. "you're so beautiful, something looks different though" he says. "yeah, my skin is clearing up. i also haven't been wearing mascara so my eyelashes are getting longer" you say with a soft smile.

he nods as he looks at your face. "your bare face is so pretty, i mean, your face with makeup is pretty too, but i love your bare face." he says, his low tone voice sounded genuine.

you smiled. " i love you " you say. " i love you more beautiful " he says, his raspy voice played in your ears, his voice sounded like a song. his voice sounded so attractive, you're so in love with him, everything about him is a beauty.