KYLE RICHH - "NEVA END"

" OU BOY U MAKE ME SO MAD, BUT I JUST COME RIGHT BACK, ITS LIKE I CANT GET OVER YOUU! " ———————————————————————NEW  YORK, BRONX

———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, BRONX

pt. 1

YOUR FACE STAYS STRAIGHT. your eyes were glaring into your phone screen, you were pissed off real bad at him.

"Ion gaf if U pissed , li girl GET MAD" kyle texts you back after you sent him a long ass paragraph on why you were so mad at him earlier today when he was home with you.

"get df out my phone then since u dgaf . " you text back. "Na cuz u gon beg me back" he texts back. "who?" you text back. "YOU." he responds back. you leave him on read and block him on imsg. you were heated.

"beg him back, my ass" you mutter to yourself. you roll your eyes, ur real annoyed. "neva talking to his ass eva again." you speak to yourself once again.

an hour goes by and the front door opens, you hear the keys jingle from the kitchen. you mean mug the hallway before soon seeing him. his tall figure looking at you from the hallway. "you mad as fuck" he said as he laughed seeing your face. he moved closer and stood behind you. his hands going all over your body from behind.

you slap his hands away. his eyebrows scowl as he pulls your hair and makes you bend over the counter. he bit his lip as he smiled. "you so madd" he smiled. his fingers playing in your hair. "movee bro im not finna play with you" you say with an annoyed tone.

"im not finna play wit you lil baby" he said as his head tilts down to your ear, his hot breath pressed against your ear to bothered you. "im tired of you, move kyle." you complain. he laughs with a big smile. his other hand going to the front of your throat as he makes your head push up against his chest.

he puts his face against your head as he kissed you, his tongue all in your mouth before he started to makeout with you. you mean mug him and pull away from the kiss. "cmere girl stop playin wit me" he said in your ear before placing a peck on your neck n yo ear.

"noo move kyle." you complain. "you mad at me?" he said as he smiles. he turns you around and effortlessly picks you up and puts you on the counter. his tall figure looking down at you as he smiled. his hand going to your throat as he kissed you.

"i love you ma, forgive me" he said softly. you roll your eyes. "i love you too, i guess kyle." you mean mug him. he smiled. "you love me?" he asked. "i love you, yeah" you say softly.