DTHANG - "YOU RIGHT"

" I GOT A MAN BUT I WANT YOU "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, RIVER PARK TOWERS

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, RIVER PARK TOWERS

DTHANG WANTS YOU AND ITS SHOWN CLEAR AS DAY. He hearts your instagram posts and he dms you all the time and you shamelessly respond back.

he knows you got a man but he dont care. He'd murk your lil boyfriend inna heartbeat if you asked him to. i mean, he still is trying to considering your boyfriend is his opp.

there was one slip up at a party where you wasn't supposed to be at. the slip up was you ending up fucking daniel in his car while you were drunk.
you were drunk but not drunk enough to not be fully conscious of what you were doing.

you fucked him without any shame, kevin was nowhere in your mind. kevin doesn't hit it like daniel does, ever since that one little fucking session you got from daniel you've been craving more.

you're lost in thought thinking about daniel before kevin speaks up, "Im gonna go to the studio, I'll be back later" kevin mentions. you nod at him as he puts his puffer jacket on and walks out the bedroom then out the house.

now that he has left you go on instagram in hopes to talk to daniel more and maybe link tonight. you see daniel is on live so you join it. you see daniel's face, he's high and his voice is raspy as ever.
his voice is so attractive.

he suddenly smiled looking at the chat, you assumed he saw you join the live which was probably why he smiled.

you exit the live but the live was playing in the corner of your phone, you go to his messages and start texting him while he was live, he'd see it nonetheless.

dthang
dthangracks

i need u
kay aint home
read 12:43

daniel smiled quickly on the live which made you smile and giggle a bit. you knew he was smiling at the message.

dthang
dthangracks

i need u
kay aint home
read 12:43

oh yeah?
how bad.
read 12:44

shut up and come over
please
read 12:44

gimmie 20 minutes
i promise ill be there
read 12:45

its been 20 minutes and he still hasn't gotten here. you start to feel a bit stupid because you went out of your way to talk to him and he probably ditched you.

while you were getting upset you hear a heavy knock at the door which startled you, you get up and open the door. " holy shit, you knock so loud " you say as you see daniel's lanky tall ass looking down at you.