JAY HOUND - "COME THROUGH"

" FUK HER WIT HER CLOTHES ON, PANTIES TO THE SIDE———————————————————————NEW  YORK, BRONX

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, BRONX

"COME THROUGH" YOU TEXT JAY, "i thought yeen wanna ttm no mo" he texted back on instagram. "change of plans." you reply. he replied to your message and hearted it. the conversation was on pause before you got a notification jay liked your story, highlights, and your new posts.

you smile at the notifications. "look at yu likin ma posts." you text him. "lookin soo good mh" he texts. "especially in yo designer" he texts. "already kno how u look without it tho" he texts you again. you roll your eyes and smile. "shut up n come thru, im not tryna catch up" you text.

"soo bossy, i miss it" he texted. "bouta b there in 5." he texts. "why u so close?" you text back. "partyin" he txted. "treesh" you respond. "spwm." he texted. you smile as u heart his message.

he finally gets there, he lays you onto the couch he normally used to fuck you on when you guys were together. you played with yourself earlier before he came just so you could get this quick fuck and he could leave you alone.

he pulls his sweatpants down and  his boxers a bit. "condom." you say firmly. he rolls his eyes as he pulls his dick out, placed a condom on and stuck it into you. you moan even though you've took him multiple times before and others....

you moan out again as he pushes down on your lower stomach, a trick most men doesnt know. "you takin me soo well." he smirks as he looks down at yo body take him. "shut up, you small" you say in an annoyed tone.

his face went to a straight annoyed expression. he thrusts into you quickly and hard. you moan out, his big dick banging against your cervix which made your legs spread and bend close to your chest. "yea look at yo ass" he said as he continued to pound into you.

your eyebrows furrow as you moan out in a breathy tone. your eyes water slightly. "yea aint nobody can fuck u like i can." he said, teasing you a whole lot just to annoy you later. he continued it and a tear fell down your face.

he smiled. "cry fa me" he said as he smiled watching you start to cry. you moan out again and again. you felt a knot in your stomach immediately after he said that. you clench and tighten around him. you both sharing a moan.

he grabs your hips and pulls you closer and more into his dick. you toss your head back into the couch's cushion. "oh yea mama you feel that?" he said as he bit his lip. your hand moves to his bicep as you slap his bicep. "s-shut up" you stammer slightly.

"what chu said mama?" he said in your ear as he slams into you harder, pulling you closer to his dick. your orgasm washed over you as you slowly but surely cum on his dick without telling him, he kissed his teeth.

"ain't even tell me" he sighed out before he slides out of you, taking the condom off. you had came and he didn't, you completely just used him for your own pleasure. "aight we done." you say softly as you whimper a bit.

he sighs as he gets up, and puts his boxers and pants back on. he goes to a trash can and throws the cum layered condom. he once again left without nutting whilst you did.