BOOGZ FRM THAO - BACKSEAT

" FINNA MAKE U CRY MA NAME MAMA "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SUGARHILL

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, SUGARHILL

BOOGZ WAS NEVER THE ONE TO PLAY WITH, every attitude you have he sluts you out, any disrespect you give him he sluts you out immediately. It was as if any chance he had  to fuck you he's take it til you cried.

You and Boogz went to a party, it ended up going bad. He had gotten into an argument with you and completely embarrassed you in front of your friends in the party. Now you're in the car with him, in the backseat due to you being petty and not wanted to be next to him.

He looks at you in the mirror, his brows furrow and come together. He wasn't impressed with your petty acts. He sees a corner store and parks on the side of the road, the tinted windows covering them two in the bright New York street.

He looks at you and he turns around, his elbow on the arm rest. "Ma." He says. Your eyes were on your phone and you didn't bother looking up at him. He stares at you with no connection in your eyes. He sighs longingly and frustratedly.

He snatches your phone and he grabs onto your throat, bringing you close. "Quit ignoring me, why you mad still?" He said, his hands and fingers forcing you to look at him. His eyes kept eye contact with yours.

You continue to stay silent. "Ma." He repeats. Your eyes connect with his. His eyes were low and stoic. "What?" You say carelessly with attitude. Your face speak as much attitude as your mouth does. His eyes keep looking at yours, he was clearly frustrated with you. 

He gives you more time to correct your mouth but it stays disrespectful towards him. "What I tell you about your mouth?" He said, his eyebrows turning into a scowl. "You ain tell me nun, watch ya mouth instead." You suggest. "I'll worry about me." You defends. His eyebrow lifted in an surprised way.

"Who you think you talkin to like that my heart?" He said, his face came closer with his expression. His new york accent showing as he spoke. Your thighs clench together whilst you're getting the reaction you wanted all along. "You" You say with the same aggression he had talking to you. Your expression matching his. 

His brown eyes watch yours as his head shakes to the side. "Watch ya tone and that smart ass mouth you got." He said, putting his two fingers in your face. His breath smelt good as it also had a lingering smell of weed. "Watch yours, i'll worry bout myself." You testify once again.

His eyebrows scowl. He was beyond frustrated with you. "y/n." He said. Your name was filled with annoyance in his statement. "boogz." You say, testing his nerves and patience that he still has with you. He rubs his face with frustration. "Take everything you got on off" He said as pushes you to the corner of the backseat by your neck gently.

He gets in the backseat with you. You don't move and sit there with an attitude and mean mug him. "Aigh you tryna play?" He said as he grabbed you by your neck, roughly manhandling you. He put you on your back in the backseat firmly, not being gentle no more. He starts to take his black shirt off. 

His shirt slips off and he lays it on your stomach. "Turn around and arch yo shit." He said, giving you a chance not to get tossed around roughly anymore. You stay still and roll your eyes. He glares at you as he flips you over and creates an arch manually from his hands. "Drop yo arch and watch how ima do you." He said in your ear as he started to take your tube dress off. It took too long so instead he ripped the dress off. 

You realize what he did and you were going to throw a fit. "boogz that dress was rick owen" You complain with a groan. "I'll buy yo bratty ass a better dress, shut yo ass up." He said to you, frustration was built in his tone and you could hear it in his voice. He unbuttons his amiri and pulls them down as he pulls his psds down as well. His dick springing out as it slaps against your ass. 

Your knees weaken just by feeling the tip slap against your ass. "Boogz." You whine out. "I'm sorrryyy" You exaggerate. "Na, ain no sorry now." He contested. He grabs onto your ass as he slides into your pussy with ease. Your wetness making it easy. "Wet as fuck." He comments. "You like how I treat yo bratty ass?" He questions. "You like how im tossin yo ass lika pancake?" He comments. 

You sigh out, a gasp being heard from your mouth. You were giving him an ego boost with that lil gasp you did. You moan out, taking his long and thick dick. He grabs onto your hips pulling you in deeper. He holds onto your hips, keeping you close to him as he starts thrusting into you deeply and fast. The car started going back and forth. You couldn't catch a break from him now, your legs tighten together. 

He wasn't letting you get away. Your ass was directly in contact with his hips every time he'd go back and thrust back into you. Your hands reach to the back of you, your hands going behind you as you grab on his arms that were glued to your hips. "Move ya hand lil girl." He demands. You whine and moan out. Your legs shake as he directly hits your cervix and g-spot. 

His hand still firmly stays on your hips. His hand slaps yo hand away as his hand goes down to your back. He pushes your back down, making your arch deeper since you were loosing it. His thrusts deepen the more you loose your arch. You loose your arch more and more with the way his thrusts are going, you're struggling with staying quiet and still.

His eyes keep eye contact with your arch, not looking away from it. He wasn't letting you get away from this. "Fix yo shit." He said, plastering a hand on your ass as he firmly slaps it. You moan out as you fix your arch. You keep moaning repeatedly, not having any room for quietness. Your squirms were ceased with his hands on your hips. He kept ya ass still and made you take him. 

You moan out again, and again, and again and again. Each time he thrusted into you made it difficult to take the next thrust. His free hand goes to the back of your neck as he controls you more. He uses your hips and the back of your neck for more ability to thrust into you. "You like this?" He said into your ear as he leans close to you. "You love me destroying you?" He asks. "Can't even take me without tryna move." He mentions. "Allat attitude where issat now?"  He asked.

You whine once again out loud. "Fuck, I can't." You stammer and whine out. The stutter showing as you spoke to him. "You can." He said firmly. "finna make you cry ma name mama" He said in your ear. His thrusts becoming harder to deal with. You moan out loudly and longingly. He smiled at seeing the moaning mess you became. 

"You love this, yeah?" He said as he continued with the hard thrusts. You nod as you whimper and whine. You try to muffle your moans out with your mouth being closed but it didn't work at all. The noises busted out.

His sentences were filled with torment. You feel build up in your stomach. "I'm gonna cum, Boogz." You say. Your legs shake more. "Cum for me." He said. Your body and legs shake as you moan out about to cum. He pulls out of you, not letting you cum. "This fa ya stank ass attitude." He said. "you not cummin." He says firmly. You groan as you roll your eyes. He starts to stroke himself, before finishing on your ass. It leaks down to your back. 

"Shoulda neva gave me ya stank ass attitude, huh?" He torments with a cruel smile. "Put the towel on we goin home." He said as he cums out all he can and puts his dick up and slaps a towel on your back. "Clean up mama." He says softly towards you. You whine and he gives in. He starts to clean your back and sets you on your ass. He gives you a different towel to wear for comfort. "you good?" He asked. You nod and hug him, he hugs you as well.