DOUGIE B - "HANDLE IT"

" ILL HANDLE IT "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

" ILL HANDLE IT "
———————————————————————
NEW YORK, SEVSIDE

YOU GET HOME AFTER HEARING STRESSFUL NEWS REGARDING YOUR MUSIC, yo man dougie was home since he didnt go to the studio. today was his resting day. he noticed your sad face, your face was a frown.

he smiled looking at you, ignoring your expression at the moment. "my sweet girl, how was your day?" he said as he got up and went over to you and hugged you softly. "im not in the mood dougie, get off me" you sigh out as you try to push him away.

his brows furrow then straighten. "whats wrong wit u baby?" he asked softly as he began to kiss on your neck. you melt into his arms as you jump up slightly, gesturing you wanted to be picked up. he easily grasped your ass and picked you up, making your legs wrap around his waist. your arms wrap around his neck as your face buries into his neck.

"my label." you mutter into his skin. "what about it?" he asks. "my label and my albums are just going so wrong...." you continue, trying to peace words together and to describe your emotions but it doesn't work.

he holds you, his arms squeezing you a bit as he pulls you closer to his body. "yeah" he said in your ear, letting you know he's listening. "i heard your song on the radio this afternoon, at least that's going for you baby" he said, comforting you calmly.

you sniffle, tears starting to form. "i dont think i'll be on it for long, i think my label might drop me" you say softly. "they're not gonna drop you baby" he said as his free hand ran through your hair as he kissed your neck softly. "what if they do? what if my career ends, all my hard work? gone to shit." you sniffle and cry slightly into his neck.

he holds you and kisses on you once more. he sits back on the bed, bouncing you on his lap slightly to calm you down. "baby thats not gonna happen, ill handle it." he said into your ear. "handle it how? what can you do" you say while sniffling and whining quietly. "you don't know what i can do for you baby, i promise you by tomorrow everything will be settled." he said calmly. "i promise you baby." he said softly.

you sniffle as you wipe your tears and nod softly, your eyebrows furrow. "okay." you say softly. "you got me baby?" he asked. "i promise you i got you." he swore. "i got you" you confirm as you hug him once again

its the next day, you're in the studio recording a song. you're a rnb singer. a singer that is loved by many, so due to that you were always scared to lose your career. your head sways side to side, your eyes closed as you hear your memorizing voice on a soothing track.

you hum the lyrics to the song, entering your own zone of the sound. you hear the door open and see its your manager. you pause the music and lean back into the chair before spinning to see his face.

"well, i got good news for you." he comments. "whats the good news?" you ask, your brows furrow and crinkle. "well, your songs are back on the radio.... and your placement in the label is stable." he smiled as he confirmed the good news. your face lights up in surprise. "really?" you ask with a big smile.

"yeah." he responds with a smile. "how come?" you ask as your eyebrows scowl in confusion. "well, thanks to you having a sexy ass boyfriend he managed to get your position correct" he said. his sexuality showing as he spoke about your boyfriend. you smile and laugh it off. "thank you." you smile.

"well, im going to go.... if you wanna keep yo place in this label you betta make some music." his eyebrows lift up in a serious expression as he smiled before leaving. you smile back and nod. "okay" you mutter back quietly.

you reach into your pocket and grab your phone. you unlock your phone and go to text dougie. you open the messages and text him, "i love you so much, thank you." you texted.

DOUGIE B'S POV

he rubbed the label manager, arliene's shoulder. he had slept with her for his actual girlfriends placement in the label. his phone vibrated on the nightstand as arliene was asleep on his chest. he looked at his phone lockscreen seeing the message.

he smiled as he bit his lip. "you welcome baby" he texted back with one hand as his other one was rubbing arliene's bare back.