VELLY VELLZ - "OCEAN"

" IT GOT ME SLAPPIN YA ASS LIKE IM OWNIN IT  "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, YONKERS

" IT GOT ME SLAPPIN YA ASS LIKE IM OWNIN IT "
———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, YONKERS

YOU AND VELLY ARE COMPLICATED, one day he loves you the next he hates your guts. He takes you on expensive dates to say sorry, which is something you love and makes you forgive him every time.

You guys had an argument once again, you were mad that he was mad, you're short on patience with him and he's short with patience with you as well. The arguments get bad every time you guys argue. But he'd never get physical. He knew he would never harm you.

You're yelling at him while he's laid on the bed. He's on his phone not showing you that he cares at all for what you have to say. You grab a pillow and throw it at him in pure frustration. It was as if he doesn't care anymore enough to just say something back to you or even look at you in your face.

"I'm so fucking done with you." You raise your voice as you walk away from him and out the room. He stayed on the bed, he didn't care for how you felt at the moment. He wanted you to chill out before he came out the room and talked to you.

An hour goes by and he comes out the room and sees you on your phone while you're sat on the couch, eating something. He comes over to you, he stands before you as his hand goes to your chin, lifting your chin up so he could down at you.

"Ma" He said. You move your chin out of his grip as you push him away but you failed due to him being bigger than you. His brows scowl. He grabs on your chin again and you slap his hand away. He sighs and rubs his face before sitting down next to you. He took the thing you were eating and placed it on the coffee table.

He grabs your throat firmly, not hurting you. "Come on, i'm sorry, just talk to me" He said in your ear, his hand rubbing on your throat before he starts kissing on your throat. "You're not sorry, get off me Velly." You say in an annoyed tone. "Yes I am, lemme show you how sorry I am" he said. you smiled as you look at him.

he bit his lip and grabbed your hips, picking you up and laying you down on your back fully. he slid down your shorts and your panties before he opened your legs, he leans down to where your pussy was. he licked your pussy and started to eat you out.

his tongue sucks on your clit and pussy. his tongue attacking your pussy. you moan out loud as he continues to eat your pussy as if he had never ate in years, you moan out as your legs jerked and closed around his head. his hands then go to your thighs and ripped them open, keeping them open.

he continued to suck and lick on your pussy. his tongue reaching that one spot that could make you cum instantly. you squirt when he teases your pussy and leaves you an aura of pleasure. "squirtin already?" he smiled as he continued eating you out. you moan out.

his fingers slid into your pussy hole, his fingers playing with your g-spot before you clench around his fingers. "i'm finna cum" you moan out as you feel like you're going to cum. "cum" he said. you smile. you cum and he smiled seeing it. he leans forward towards you as he kisses you while he towered over you.