KAYFLOCK - " ME & U "

" YOU'VE BEEN WAITIN' FOR SO LONG, IM HERE TO ANSWER YOUR CALLS "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

KAY HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT PATIENT, he respects how you feel about taking the relationship fast and you getting overwhelmed about it.

he's over at his boy's house. it's dougie's birthday and you didn't get to go because you just really didn't want to, you also didn't know dougie enough to even go.

you're sitting at home waiting for kay to come back home, but there's one thing that's making you inpatient about him. you're so horny, this isn't the first time you felt this way about kay.

you both have never surprisingly fucked before. not because kay didn't want to, but because you're nervous and he'd be your first time taking him. kay was hella cool about it this because he can live without gettin' pussy.

you decide you should text kevin, maybe tell him how you feel and maybe get some action tonight.

mr. flock em

baby
read 10:29

wassup

i need u
read 10:30

wym

i need you
read 10:30

in what way?

yfk
i need u
so fucking bad
read 10:31

oh yeah
how bad

so bad
please come home
read 10:31

im comin

please be fast
i hate waiting
read 10:31

i know
ill be home in 5

it's been 10 minutes and you've started to get inpatient. you hear a knock and you get up and open the door. you see kevin and he comes inside immediately. he pins you to the wall as he closes the door behind him. he kisses you roughly.

he rips your clothes off immediately after his lips came in contact with yours. he picks you up and brings you to the couch, he was so desperate for you he didn't want to move all the way to the bedroom. he takes his clothes off swiftly since he knew you wanted him.

he puts a pillow under you to create an angle. you grab onto him since this would be the first time you'd take his full length. your hands gripping on his bicep in an attempt to maybe take him more smoothly. he rams inside you as you moan taking his 8inches.

your legs lift up as his hands go to your lower stomach as he holds you still while he goes in and out of you. you moan and whimper out, your sounds filling up the living room.

his tip hits your cervix again and again, your juices layering his dick. his breathing was a bit heavy, he leans down to give you a kiss while he was stroking inside you. he flipped you over and created an arch in your back.

he groans softly. he pounds you while you were arching it for him, your hands tried to grab on him from behind but he grabbed your wrists and puts them above your head and pins them.

you're taking him so far and it's hard to keep up. you're loosing it because of his thrusts. you felt him in your stomach.

you felt a knot in your stomach as your legs shake in the arch you gave him. "im gonna cum" you whimper out, he smiles as he holds your thighs. "cum for me ma" he allows. you came on his dick, painting his dick white. he groans as he nuts inside you, leaning forward as he towers over you.

he smiled. "good girl, you feel so fucking good" kay says in your ear softly. his raspy voice sounded so attractive and sounded even better when being told that.