BANDO GZ - " A LETTER TO YOU "

" WHENEVER YOUR HOME ALONE JUS CALL MA PHONE AND YOU'LL BE BETTER "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, RIVER PARKS TOWER

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, RIVER PARKS TOWER

YOU'RE SAT ON THE COUCH WAITING FOR BANDO TO GET HOME, you were on your phone reading through past messages between you two because you missed him.

you've been dating bando for a good minute, the relationship is great. its healthy and you guys have a beautiful bond. you recently moved in with bando as well, it took a lot of convincing but now you're settled in

you couldn't ask for anybody else better, its not like you'd want anyone else but bando. he's such a sweet man to you and treats you like a lady.

he pays for dinners, you don't have to worry about bills, you have your own car which he pays, he pays for your nails, your bags, your outfits, your hair appointments, your jewelry and also makeup when you'd ever want it done.

he treats you like a princess, he never let you ever pay for anything when you're dating him and around him. he also never lets you do anything for yourself, he deals with all of it. he's a gentleman just to you.

to others he's rude and disrespectful with a smart mouth but he's never disrespected you once in the whole relationship. he's never even raised his voice at you before, he's calm and collected around you.

but that doesn't mean he doesn't correct your behavior. he'll treat you like a princess but he'll completely destroy you and make you cry for him whilst you guys fucked.

you smile at the kind messages he sends you, its sweet and its so adorable. it's great to have a respectful gentleman that wants to have a family with you.

the more messages you read is the more you miss your sweet boy. you scroll back to the bottom and start texting him what you wanted to say to him.

bando 💝.

hi baby
delivered 12:43

you let the message sit as you then feel vibration from your phone. you look down to see its an facetime coming from bando's contact name.

you answer and smile seeing bando's face. he had his headphones on with one ear out so he could hear what you said. the music he was working on blasting in the speakers. you both smile looking at each other, he brought the microphone to his mouth.

he'd say something but you couldn't hear. " what you said?" you ask. "i said you look so pretty, i love your hair." he says into the microphone. he then backs his phone up so he can see your face.

he looks at his phone to see you smiling. he puts the microphone back to his mouth. "oh yeahhh, there's that pretty ass smile" he teased.

you smile softly. "shut up bando gz" you tease and smile. he smiled and laughed. " alright ( your name ) gz " he says.

you smile with him. "when you comin' home baby?" you say to him. bando smiled at your voice, he loves hearing you say baby and say his name. "ill be home— uhh. when you want me to be home?" he asked.

you think. "i kinda want you home now, i miss you" you say to him. he nods and starts getting up. "say no more" he says to you as he puts his phone in his pocket. he then connected his airpods to his phone so he could hear you.

he gets his bag and his bev and says goodbye to the guys and the producer, as long with his manager.

twenty minutes later the doors open and you see bando coming through to see you. he puts his bag on the floor and puts his bev on the kitchen counter. he closes the door from behind him and locks it. he walks over to the living room and he smiles seeing you. " my baby " he says as he lets his arms out as he jumps onto you softly.

your arms wrap around him and you pull him into an hug. "hi baby, how was the studio?" you ask. he sighed as if he was finally relaxed. "it was okay, nothing different." he says.

you nod as your hands go through his afro. your hands softly and gently playing around with his hair.

its 3AM and you're watching a movie with him. bando has been getting touchy with you, his hand in your inner thighs and pressed against your clit.

your thighs squeezed around his hand. at this point you're in water park and you look over at him watching the movie.

he looks over at you as he leans forward and gives you a soft kiss in your lips. " bando, move your hand." you say in a bit breathy tone.

he smiled. " take it " he says softly. his hands do a circle motion around your clit as you moan slightly. " oh fuck " you whimper out. he bites his lip as he starts to take your shorts off and moves your panties to the side.

he moves you to lay on your back, he then gets on top of you and slides into you. you gasp at his length plunging into you. he then took it slow before going rough with you.

you look down at his dick slamming in and out of you. your hands going to his biceps as you squeeze them to try to take him easier.

you moan continuously. he kept aggressively going in and out to you. " oh my god, bando" you moan out. " uh uhn, he ain't here to save you" he says. he leans down and places a kiss on your lips.

your legs wrap around him. he pushes and leans onto you as he continues with his hard and yet gentle thrusts.

you feel a knot in your stomach already as you moan into his mouth. "im gonna— oh shit" you whine out. he looks at you and smiles. "i know baby, cum on me" he said, he was slightly out of breath as his breath was heavy.

after another thrust you came on his dick, you paint his dick white with your cum. afterwards he leans down to your neck and gives you a hickey. he bites down and gives you many love marks.

you felt him twitch as he groans out. "fuck, im bouta cum" he says to you. "cum in me" you say to him softly. he groans and moans as he comes as soon as you say that.

his warm liquids fill you up as he leans down to kiss you on your lips, he started with a peck then starting to aggressively make out with you.

his hands slightly slapped your ass by the side. " good girl, you took me so well" he said in your ear. your neck painted with dark hickeys.