CBLU - " CANT KEEP TO MYSELF "

" I CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS OFF YOU BAE "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, REYWAY

———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, REYWAY

YOU LOVE MESSING AROUND WITH HIM, pranks happen a lot and little teases come in and out throughout the relationship. which always makes the relationship between you and him interesting.

he's coming home and you have a prank in your head you want to do to him. a handsy and touchy prank that could end up in you getting fucked but thats kind of the whole reason you're doing this.

camrin walks in through the front door and puts the keys on the kitchen counter as he walks to the living room and sees you. "hi mama" he says while standing up and looking at you. you get up and smile as you walk over to him. your hands instantly touch all over him, "hi baby" you greet.

he smiled. "hows your day been?" he asked, he noticed your hands and let you touch all over him. your hands were innocently touching him for now. "it was okay, how was the studio?" you ask whilst your hands trail down to his sweatpant's band.

he tilted his head down as he watched you your sly hands sneak to his sweatpants. his brown eyes looking back down at you. "what you tryna get into?" he asked, his eyes kept eye contact with yours. your eyes were locked, tension building.

your eyes stayed lookin at his before you smiled innocently, "what you mean?" she asked. "you know what i mean" he said firmly. he had a strict tone built and it wasn't coming down. "no i dont" you deny. he stares at you, his long eyelashes were distracting while he was staring at you.

you stare back and smile with a laugh. "what camrin?" you ask. "why you actin like this?" you continue with the questions. his eyebrows push together. "no, why are you acting like this?" he asked instead. "why you being so touchy with me and playin wit my pants?" he questioned.

your head tilts. "i cant touch you?" you ask. "do you not want me to touch you?" you ask once again. he stared at you as you spoke. "you already know i want you on me, so don't be sayin 'i cant touch you?' cause you know you can" he said sassily.

you roll your eyes. your hands go down in his sweatpants, your hands rubbing against his boxers. "you want dick?" he asked. "just say the word" he comments. you smile and don't say anything. "hm?" he hums.

"do you want dick yes or no" he said. you shake your head, no to him. "no camrin, i just wanna touch you" you say as your hands go into his sweatpants and play with his boxers with an smile.

he looks at your smile and grabs your hands that were in his pants. "if youn want me to kill then why you touching on me like this?" he questioned, his voice rasped.

you smile, "why cant i touch you without you getting all mad?" you ask as you grab at his dick. his hips bucked slightly when you grabbed at him. "yo" he said out loud as his eyebrows push down.

he looked at you as he grabbed your wrists and pulled them back up and out of his pants. "broo, camrin move" you whine. he shook his head and picked you up by your wrists. "hush ya mouth" he said as he takes you to the bedroom.

he lays you down on the bed and he started to kiss on you as he took your clothes off. he kissed on your stomach before down on your body. he was now level with your pussy, he gives a kiss to your clit.

he sucked on your clit. you squirmed in response, your hands going to his dreads as you hold onto them. your thighs close on his head softly.

his hands pry open your thighs as he starts to eat your pussy as if he was starving. his tongue going all over your clit, slurping on it. 

you moan out and feel him suck on your clit im a circular motion that made your legs shake in response, your hands grabbing on his face slightly.

he slurped once more. "you feel what im doin to you baby?" he says while he was sucking on you. you were too busy with the overwhelming feeling of his tongue on your clit to respond.

he sucks with meaning to make you cum. "you like that?" he asks, teasing you. you feel as if you wanted to pee, you release and squirt all over him as your legs shake and quiver. (im cringing while im typing this)

he smiled, his white teeth made his smile so attractive. his honey light skin glowing because of your juices on his face. "good girl, i love you" he says as he leans down to kiss you. he wipes his face as he smiles.