THE KID LA - " TRY ME "

"PUT YA PRIDE ASIDE AND NOTIFY ME"———————————————————————NEW  YORK, DRILLY SIDE

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, DRILLY SIDE

YOU SIT ON YOUR BED STILL FUMING FROM WHAT HE DID. Earlier he was goin to class and a girl was hitting him, pushing him around and play fighting him. You got into an argument with the girl and he didn't do nothing but hold you back.

You're sat in your room, alone. You hear your door open, you turn your see la. "Why are you here?" You ask after he leans against the door, his face was stoic showing he was for sure not leaving any time soon. "Because I wanted to see you." He said. "You won't pick up your phone." He mentions as he comes closer.

Your eyebrows push together. "Take it as a hint I don't wanna talk to you." You say firmly towards him. His face stayed nonchalant, "Seriously?" He said with a flat tone. "You're really this mad over something that's that little?" He questions. You roll your eyes. "Leave me alone la." You say.

He rubs his face and sighs. He closes the door behind him and comes in further into your room. He sits right next to you on the edge of the bed. "You know I didn't mean whatever you think I was tryna mean with that chopped ass girl."  He mutters. "She's chopped cause she won't give you her time of day?" You ask.

His eyes narrow. "Quit the fucking insecure act." He said as he grabbed on your throat and brung you close to his face, his eyebrows were pushed together in frustration because you were giving him a hard time for no reason. "Im not insecure, let me go, now la." You say as you grab his hand that was firmly wrapped around your throat.

"Na you finna listen, im the man, you not, you listen to me, you go by me, stop acting like this.... stupid shit."  He stated firmly. "Im not yours, let me go." You say. "You clearly are that girl's man cause you not mines." You say looking at him. "Why would I want her when I got you?" He said, his eyebrows furrowing in clear confusion. "Fix yo shit befo you say sum dumb shit like that." He said to you.

You push him away, he leans back on the bed and he takes you with him, now you're being held firmly above him by your throat. "Dumb shit? Get the fuck out my face la, im tired of yo shit." You say as you try to escape him. "Go cry it out lil girl cause you not going nowhere." He states to you. "I promise you not going anywhere without me, any guy you tryna fuck wit ima flock right in front of ya face." He said, his New York accent giving heavy.

You roll your eyes. "No you not, all you gon do is beat his ass then leave him alone." You say. "You think I won't flock sum random ova you baby?" He questioned. "What you think you is to me?" He asks once again. "You want me to show you how much you mean to me?" He asked with a smile mixed with a smirk. "You don't love me." You say, your eyes keeping eye contact with his.

His brows were full emotion, his face wasn't as usual. He pulled you close before his full two toned lips crashed against yours, he kissed you with all the love he has for you. His tongue shoved in your mouth and his lips were attacking your lips. He wasn't giving you time to take a breather due to the kiss giving even more sloppier. Your lips were coated with his saliva. He presses more into the kiss, his other hand going to your hair as he grabs a bit of your hair, not tryna hurt you.

You pull away for air before it gets interrupted with him taking your breath away again with a quick peck on your lips. "How you already outta breath?" He asks with a grin. You mean mug him. "Shut up, la." You say. He smiles. "....Promise you mean a lot to me, ion kno how youn kno that princess." He said softly in your ear, his voice was raspy and his breath smelt good.

Your eyebrows furrow. "I don't believe you." You say to his face. He watches your eyes with his own. "Youn believe it?" He asks. "What did I just fucking say?" You ask, your attitude showing heavily. "Correct ya mouth when it's talking to me lil girl, im not finna play wit you." He says firmly to you, his finger pointing in your face. You slap his finger away and mean mug him. He grabs you again by your throat. "You kno my body so why you playin around n slappin ma fingers up?" He asked.

"Im not." You roll your eyes. "Yeah aight." He said. "You mad still?" He asked. You pause as if you're thinking. You look around and roll your eyes as it matched with a heavy sigh. "Yeah, no, I guess im not...." You mean mug him. He smiles. "Finally." He responds.