KAYFLOCK -- "YOU RIGHT"

"I GOT A MAN BUT I WANT U"———————————————————————NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, SEVSIDE

KAY WANTS YOU AND ITS CLEAR AS DAY. So clear as day that it even got on PDL and rap pages, he doesnt care if it's shown on the net he just wants you. But there was one problem, one problem for you, not him, you had a boyfriend. Your boyfriend was his opp, and if that wasnt bad enough he was also his opp.

You had connections to get to talk to kay but you never took it because you were faithful to dthang. But lately he has been getting sneaky and going on 'tours' behnd your back then afterwards post videos of him in miami on a yacht with bitches twerking and grinding against him.

You sit on your bed, frustrated that you're stuck in New York when he was in fucking Miami. You rub your face in annoyance, circling your temples purposely to reduce annoyance. You back out of dthang's story and go to kay's personal account he'd been texting you on.

@kay._flockaa

kevin

Wsg ma heart

Wass up wit the government

hadda get ur attention

You been had my attention

come show me how much i have your attention

come over

Ain U in Miami?

Thought u ws in Miami wit ya lil bf

dont piss me off

Oh he left U? 😂😂

Don't know why U fw YGZ

You already know DOA the way baby

just come over

Send ya # n ya addy

212-***-****

55 richman.....

Lil girl is u tryna get me shot up

Just come over to ma place ill get U a ride

IS U TRYNA GET ME SHOT UP??😭😭

U gon be aigh su lil girl

You finally get up from bed, you change into a baggy outfit, nothing too crazy because later it'd be around your ankles. You put products in your hair, get a hairtie, and your phone. You eventually finish getting ready as you put your jordan 11s on. You then walk to the door and leave, going to the main building floor as you walk out waiting for ride, you saw a uber and you got in it.

About 30 minutes later you got to the sevside block, the uber drove you right in front of his apartment. You sigh knowing how dangerous an ygz affalited person is being around doa area, especially being alone. You text kay to come get you and you wait in the uber. kay comes out in his white tee, and gray sweatpants. His PSD boxers showing since he was sagging. You mean mug him through the uber window. He mean mugs you back, opens the uber door and picks you up.

"Put a ski mask on since you bein pussy right now" He said as he put you on the steps of the front of the building and slid a ski mask on your face before picking you up again. "im not pussy but okay kevin perez." You say. "Quit the government" He said.

He opens his apartment door after walking a flight of stairs. He locks the door behind him and goes to his bedroom, his apartment smelt nice, it smelt like vanilla. He smelt like vanilla as well and with strong cologne. He opens his bedroom door and lays you on the bed right on your back. "You want me to show you how much you had my attention?" He said with a smile, looking down at you as you lay on the edge of the bed.

He takes the ski mask off to see your pretty face that he admires so much throughout your pics on gram. You smile, getting shy. "Na don't get shy" He says as he also smiles, showing his gap. He leans down to your level as he starts to kiss on your neck. Your hands go to his head, playing with his dreads. He leaves hickey marks on your neck, making you look like a dalmatian from all of the hickeys he put on your neck.

His hand sneaks down to his sweatpants, pulling it down just a bit and with his PSD boxers. "You just tryna get kissed on or you tryna let me kill yo shit" He asked, his brown eyes kept eye contact with your nervous eyes. You roll your eyes. "Shut up kevin" You laugh. He smiles as he pulls his boxers down, just a bit, his dick coming out.

He slides into you, you both sharing a soft groan. "Fuck" He muttered as he thrusts into you. "cmon girl, take it" he said in your ear. his thrust continues, the more he comes into you was the more you moan out. your legs spread in pleasure.

he smiled. the pleasure building up. "you love this don't you baby?" he said before sharing a kiss on your lips. he starts to kiss all over your body. he holds you still as he thrusts into you firmly. the more thrusts he did, the head of his dick was attacking your cervix. your legs ache and shake.

his fucking was way more firm and soft yet so rough. it was way better than dthangs. "i cant" you moan. he moans softly as well. your stomach feels build up before your legs shake and unknowingly you cum. "already came after a couple thrusts." he smiled with a laugh. he gives you a kiss. "we can just chill fa now" he said as his dreads get in your face when he gave you a kiss.