SDOT GO - "LOVE IN THE SKY"

" YOU'VE BEEN HERE, GIRL, REMEMBER THESE SHEETS? "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, MANHATTAN

———————————————————————
NEW YORK, MANHATTAN

YOU'VE BEEN PARTYING BACK TO BACK DUE TO YOU FINALLY BEING AT A PLACE YOU'VE DREAMED TO BE AT. Your home town was Atlanta. You're partying with your group of friends though.

You stay around the bar, the smell of alcohol barricaded your nose. Your friend comes up to you, "girlll u tryna go on this two man right now?" she asked. "sure." you blankly say. you and her get up and come to a VIP table. You see two dreadheads, one familiar aroma filling your nose as you sit down next a black dread head. Your home girl sat next to a blonde and black haired dread head.

your homegirl starts to talk to her guy and you create small talk with your guy, you're comfortable with him surprisingly. it was as if you've known him.

"you're pretty." he mutters, you smile. "thank you." you reply. "you from new york?" he says. "no, im from atlanta." she said softly. "oh aigh, why you came up here?" he said. "to party, i always wanted to go to new york" she said.

he smiled and nods. "you just tryna go chill at ma place?" he said, he leaned back against the booth. his eyes focused on you. you nod, his hand grabs onto yours and you both leave.

you sit into the car, the smell of peppermints and vanilla smelling car made your nerves calm. "you eva been inna hell cat?" he asked with a cocky smile. you mean mug him as a joke. "yes, i have, many in fact" you say, giving him a cocky tone back.

"oh really?" he laughed and smiled. he turned the car on and backed out of the parking lot. "mines different" he said. "oh really, how so?" you ask. "mines different cause my interior matches your hair, and your nails." he said, his hand that was interlocked with yours raised up to show your acrylic nails.

his dark skintone with his tattoos looked cute around your hand and red nails. "you gonna let me take you out somewhere today or tomorrow?" he asked. "are you worth my time?" you ask. he kissed his teeth. "cmon baby you already know im worth it." he smiled.

"yeah?" you say with a smile. "mhm" he hums as he drives down the new york roads. "what do you think you could do for me?" you ask, as you lean back into the seat, adjusting slightly. "i could do everything your ex couldnt." he said. "oh really?" you smile.

"oh yeah" he said. "thats cute" you say. "its cute that i'll treat you better?" he smiled. "sure" she says.

Your back hits the soft silk sheets, the cooling effect of the sheets calms down the heat and friction Shadon's body did to you so effortlessly. You had never been with a rapper, let alone your favorite rapper. You got lucky at a party and now you're getting treated with royalty in the sheets with him.

He makes your arch deepen with his masculine hands that were painted with tattoos. He pushes down on your lower back gently, not trying to hurt the beautiful female that was in front of him, taking him perfectly and smoothly.

He slides into you, his hands keeping your ass interlocked with his thrusts, not letting you escape his hard and rapid thrusts. You squirm under him, your moans echoing throughout the room. Your legs shake and shake due to his thrusts hitting directly your cervix, you werent prepared at all and didnt expect him to come so aggressive yet so gentle with you. "c'mere" he said in your ear, pulling you closer to him so his thrusts would get more deeper into you.

You grab on a pillow and bring it to your face, the familiar thrusts you were taking always made you reach your edge faster than ever. Your moan repeat, the pleasure building up making you squirm and yet also whine and whimper.

You repeatedly cuss under your breath. You clench around him. You feel a knot build up in your stomach. A sensation lingers all around him from your pussy. "i'm close" you moan out. his hands go to your ass as his thrusts continue into you. his hands massaging your ass gently. "come on baby" his familiar aroma and persona continue.

the more thrusts he does, the more you want to cum. you moan and deepen your arch. "fuck" she moans repeatedly. he places a gentle slap on your ass. the thrusts continue, your body aches and your legs shake. "im gonna cum" you moan out. "cum fa me" he grunts in your ear, and by his command you cum.

he leans down to your ear. "you're so familiar" he said. "you are too...." you reply. "feels like i know you .... ever inch of you i feel like i know." he says to you, his voice rasping in your ear. you smile, "i feel the same way." you reply.

he smiled before a sigh mixed with a soft laugh was heard, "you've been here girl, don't you remember these sheets?" he said.