Oh! God. 43.

Y/n's pov -

I stood beneath the shower. In the soft glow of the bathroom, steam raised as hot water cascades down, enveloping my figure.

A peaceful night plus Taehyung secure and gentle arms plus a hot shower was equal to heaven

A shy smile played on my lips as I recalled our passionate kiss.

"I kissed Taehyung ..." I covered my face with my hand.

"I'm in love with Taehyung.... " I whispered and bit my lips. I looked up to the shower and let the droplets fell on my face. I was just smiling and smiling.

As I finished, I stepped out and reached for a plush towel, wrapping it around my body. The towel clanged to my damp skin.

Taehyung wasn't in the room so I could freely roamed in the towel. Before leaving early in morning he informed me he had a breakfast with some businessmen and he would come before lunch. This time I strictly told him to be here at lunch time. I still tensed for him. I didn't want him to face Jimin. What if he......

"Stop Overthinking, y/n. Just wear your outfit and go for breakfast. Jin brother might be waiting for me." I jerked off my bad thoughts and stepped in the closet.

"Let's see

"Let's see..... Which dress Taehyung would have been selected for me." I looked around for looking for my dress.

"Where is my dress?" I looked one more time.
Not in the hanger and not on the couch.

"He forgot to place my dress on the couch." Oh my god.

"Now, what should I wear?" I sank onto the chair before mirror and held my head.

I looked at the almira and gave a death glare to Taehyung's dresses.

"I had told him not to keep my clothes so high, but he never listens to me. Now I'm sitting here in this towel. Almost naked." But thank god I had my innerwear.

I sighed and dropped my head onto the table and again my lips smiled.

"Taehyung....... What did you do to me?"
I smiled shyly and caught my reflection in the mirror.