CHAPTER 24.

Author's pov -

Hoseok was sitting on a stool near the bar counter, her breath was heavy. He was in white shirt and black pants. His coat was lying somewhere on the floor. He booked this luxury bar to let out his anger. The whole floor was covered with scattered glass pieces, his eyes were teary red, Eyebrows scrunched together, nostrils were flared , neck veins have popped up due to anger, frustration, and revenge.

He was glaring at the phone screen which was sat on the floor between broken wine bottles

He was glaring at the phone screen which was sat on the floor between broken wine bottles. He badly destroyed this luxury bar. He threw everything on the floor. He poured himself one more drink and drank in one go, he was tightly holding this empty glass, his knuckles went white more white and he successfully broke the glass , blood was dripping from his hand. But that pain didn't display on his sweaty face.

"Enough Mr. Hoseok. Don't think me to drop you at home. I'm not your caretaker."
Jackson's rough scary voice reached his ear but his ear was deaf for him. He was sitting on the couch peacefully like he was sitting on the beach.

"Your sister just denied the chocolates and phone ..... She has not transferred all the property to her name. Don't overreact."
He sipped his drink and firmly said.
Listening to the name of the property he gritted his teeth and glared towards Jackson.

"She. Humiliated. Me."
He threw one more bottle with full force.
Jackson didn't even flinch a bit. He was calm.

"Now what?"
He raised his brows.

"Now I'll kill that old men and gonna tell her who I am. I'll give her torture till her last breath. She has to obey me. I hate her disobedience."
He voice was full hastened.

"First take his signature in all papers then kill him."
His voice was firm.

"Hmmm, I have to take over his all property before he gives his daughter.
Their fucking bonding are going to be strong day by day, her dad started care for her. I did everything to make a gulf between them but Her marriage topic is working like bridges which are connections to those useless father and daughter. They both are like a happy family these days."
His voice range. His hair was messy and he was breathing heavily.

"What?..... Marriage? You arranged her marriage? With whome? "
Jackson surprised.

"With Kim Taehyung."
He took a sip.

"But , There is no news like this. Nothing in the newspaper neither in twitter. "
He asked slowly.

"That old man decided to keep it secret. The news will be blasted just before the engagement day. "
Hoseok said.

"Mr.Hoseok, I'm not interested but I still give you suggestions..... Snatch Jong's whole property before her dad donated to Kim Taehyung. You were saying her dad started loving her then it means he'll give his property to Kim Taehyung, after all your sister is a girl .... She can't take care of her dad's property so he definitely can give Kim Taehyung. He will ruin your years of hard work in a minute."
He thought practically. Hoseok sat straight and thought about his words.