CHAPTER 35.

Author's pov --

Y/n reached Kim's mansion with Taehyung. Their car stopped before a luxury kim Mansion, guards came forward and opened the door. They all entered.

Taehyung was still holding her hand. Guards, staff and Sam welcomed her by giving flowers. Everyone gave her red roses with so much respect. They bowed before her. She received politely and kept handed some servants. Taehyung smiled to see their polite behaviour towards her. He gestured to them to place all the bouquets in his room.

She was looking glamorous

She was looking glamorous. Her beauty and her class increased more with her dashing husband Taehyung . They were looking like they were made for each other. Each member was stunned to see her but they were intelligent enough to not stare at her more than a glance.

"Wishing you both a wonderful wedding and life together

"Wishing you both a wonderful wedding and life together. " Sam smiled and bowed.

"Thank you so much." She smiled.

"Princess, he is Sam. My friend. " Taehyung introduced him. Sam smiled to hear a Friend from his sir.

"Tae, now left her hand and let her sit with us." His dad said and made her hand free from taehyung and made y/n sit with her. Jin and his sam giggle to see Taehyung's innocent pouted face. His mom sighed and sat on the couch. Notwithstanding his son made y/n his life partner after so many hurdles.

"Tae, you can go now. We're here with the Princess." Jin said in a teasing tone.

"What go huh?, can't you all see how tired she is looking? She needs to take a rest .... Princess, let's go in our room." Taehyung was about to move closer to her but his mom held his hand.

"Be patient, Tae. " His mom pulled him beside her and ruffled his hair.
"They are not gonna snatch your beautiful wife, let them spend some time with her. "

Y/n was too nervous. Taehyung smiled softly to look at her. She was biting her lower lips.

"Princess, you are like our daughter. So you call us mom and dad okay." He said softly. Y/n smiled. "...And whenever you need something or wanna discuss something just call us without any hesitation. Your dad is always ready to serve his cute daughter."