CHAPTER 26.

Author's pov -

Author's pov -

Mr. Jong reached the construction area of his new shopping mall. He climbed the stairs while the inspecting everything. Works were on the leave so he was  alone in this enormous building until Jungkook reached there. Jungkook's  friends had reached Korea from new York so he went to greet them. Mr. Jong was just looking here and there.

"You are here!"
He did a double take when he saw Hoseok sitting on the chair. He was sitting leaning his head back while closing the eyes.

"I thought you were still out of the country, when did you come back?"
He asked firmly while stepping towards him.

"Who is the owner of this shopping
mall? "
Hoseok opened his eyes and stared at him devilishly.

"What!"
He frowned to hear his strange question.

"I'll tell you Hoseok, don't make my sweetheart's dad disturb."
Jimin reached near the Hoseok and sit next to his chair.

"Park Jimin."
Mr. Jong whispered, he was hella confused about what was happening there.

"The owner of this luxurious shopping mall is Jong y/n."
Jimin said out loud. His voice roared In this enormous empty building. Mr. Jong got shocked to heard him. Because till now he was the only one who knew this secret. He didn't even know Hoseok had come to know everything.

"What the hell is this?..... Hoseok what is happening here."
He became furious.

"Why dad... You gave everything to your own daughter? .... WHY? "
He shouted. Mr Jong glared.

"I have been pretending to be an obedient son for so many years that means nothing to you, huh?"
His tone was serious. He was glaring at him full of Hateness.

"So this is your real face. Y/n is always right. I'm feeding a snake. You just want my property. "
Mr. Jong felt so hurt to know the truth.
Hoseok stood from the chair and moved towards him. Jimin put his hand under his chin and enjoyed their family drama. Like he was watching a movie.

"Yeah..... Your insane, immature and arrogant daughter is always right. She was right when she said I hate her.... She was right when she said I'm the reason for her prisoner life.... She was right when she said I'm the reason for your weak relationship with your daughter... "
He stood in front of him. Mr. Jong fisted his palm to hear him. He realized he made the biggest mistake to ignore his daughter's words. He realized how badly he always treated her. Just because of the man who was standing before him with his shameless face.

"..... You always thought I saved her from so many attacks but my dear stupid dad I was the one who always hunts your little girl.... and most important thing, this is a secret hmm.... Keep it secret even in heaven , okay. "
Hoseok leaned towards his ear. Mr Jong was breathless in anger. His eyes were red. Jimin laughed creepily