CHAPTER 30.

Author's pov -

"I owned 60% shares in which resorts you bombed, Jimin

"I owned 60% shares in which resorts you bombed, Jimin." Mr. Min Yoongi looked at Jimin intensely. Jimin smiled devilishly before shifting his satisfied gaze towards the huge screen of his living area where news reports were giving minute details of the fire accident in the most luxurious resort of South Korea.

An hour ago all news channels were showing the live broadcast of the grade engagement ceremony of young and handsome businessmen Kim Taehyung and his gorgeous fiancee Jong Y/n beautiful daughter of late Mr. Jong but now ...everything was destroyed.

"Hyung , You should be grateful, I fended off you to become the victims of fire Otherwise your condition would have been like those poor guests." Jimin chuckled, Mr. Min sighed and looked at the screen. A powerful businessman and their family were running out of the resort trying to save their life at any cost.

"Look ... Jungkook, Hoseok , Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin also escaped." Mr. Min's lips smirked.

Guards were also around them. They were just calm like they were seeing the movie. This wasn't a new thing for them. After all They were Jimin's guard, merciless.

"Unfortunately." Jimin made his face dramatically sad.

"Btw, I already informed Hoseok to leave the resort before the explosion." Jimin leaned his head back on the couch.

"The person for whom this fire was set is nowhere to be seen." Mr. Min looked at the screen and searched for them.

"What?" Jimin immediately looked towards the screen.

"Jong y/n is nowhere .... and... Kim Taehyung too." Mr. Min said calmly. Jimin stood and his breath literally stopped to not find y/n in that crowd.

"Don't behave like a true lover of this universe .... Let them burn before they burn you alive."
Mr. Min smiled and just enjoyed the scene.

"No, hyung.... She can't die. I want her. I love her." Jimin said furiously.

"Love and you ..... From when?" Mr. Min raised his brows.

"I don't know but I want that girl .... How could she die .... She has hit me with a vase, she SLAPPED me. I just want her to make mine. I won't be able to live peacefully until her hands aren't tied by whom she slapped. I want Taehyung and y/n. I want both of them alive."
Jimin clenched his fist. He took his phone from the table. Mr. Min shook his head and again focused on the screen.

On the call.

"Wang, Where is Taehyung and y/n. Didn't I tell you that I want three of them saved. Jungkook is outside but y/n and Taehyung aren't there. Where the hell did they die?" Jimin roared on Wang who was sitting in the car near the resort and his tab was in his hand that was showing every activity of the resort through the dron.

"Jimin, they both reached the fifty floor safely but after that I don't know where they went."
Wang said while typing something on the tab. He was trying to find y/n and Taehyung.