WEDDING DAY 34.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*.WEDDING DAY.*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

KIM TAEHYUNG ♡ JONG Y/N.

Author's pov -

EVENTUALLY, The day has come for which we had been eagerly awaited.

Namjoon has arranged everything for y/n like she was his daughter.

The enchanting decor made the wedding ceremony feel like a fairytale come to life. The breathtaking views of the venue were unforgettable , leaving a lasting sense of exhilaration in the guests who witnessed it. Every part of the church was rich and indulgent.

Famous and richest businessmen of London and South Korea were invited to attend this marriage

Famous and richest businessmen of London and South Korea were invited to attend this marriage. Everything was flawless and jaw dropping.

The Bridegroom, Kim Taehyung and his family were about to come. Namjoon and Hoseok were talking with the guests politely. Both were looking so handsome and attractive. Hoseok seemed pissed off at everything . Jungkook was also busy with his friends but his eyes were noticing every single movement of everyone, he was completely aware of what Jimin could do.

He hired the best Security system. They will control access to the venue, and meet the guests at the main entrance to check invites or guest lists. The press and media were capturing every single detail of this paradise and eagerly waiting for The bride and bridegroom.

After all, Jong y/n was the daughter of the famous and richest businessman late Mr. Jong and her bridegroom Mr. Kim Taehyung was the youngest and handsome businessman of South Korea. Who could miss the chance to become the witness for this lavish and beautiful marriage.

"Hyung, why did you invite him?" Jungkook said annoyingly, glaring at Mr. Min yoongi.
First Namjoon ordered to break all professional relationships with Mr. Min when he came to know what the hell his criminal brother did with his innocent sister. But Hoseok cleverly stopped him from doing so. He told him not to mix personal and professional life. He said Mr. Min didn't even know about everything just his brother did. And Namjoon was not a clever mind like Hoseok, who could investigate deeply.

"Don't freak out, he is the biggest businessman in this country. How could I not invite him? This little thing would have a very bad effect on our company. And you know very well the media is ready for such things, so please... " Namjoon said slowly.

"I don't think Jimin will come, so there is no need to be scared, just relax, jungkook." Hoseok said mockingly.

"I was just saying, because I don't wanna murdering him today..." Jungkook looked at him. "Today is the princess's wedding and I always wanna celebrate this day as a wedding anniversary not as Hoseok and Jimin's death anniversary." He smirked. Hoseok held the glass tighter.

"Jungkook, I'll -"

"Enough..." Namjoon cut off Hoseok's words. "Look Taehyung has come." He said looking at the Kim family. Mr and Mrs.. Kim entered and Mr. Kim Seok Jin and Kim Taehyung were also behind them. They looked so gorgeous. Some relatives are also with them along with Sam, Seojun and other close employees.