CHAPTER 5.

Y/n's pov -

Y/n's pov -

I was sitting on the couch busy with my academic stuff . Hana Busy in the kitchen. My attention diverted when I heard Namjoon hyung and my dad's voices.

They were talking about something related to their work. Namjoon hyung passed a smile to me as he saw me without breaking Conversation with my dad .

They Come toward the living area. I got busy again with my books. They sat across from me on the couch .

"Princess ",
Jungkook's voice grabbed my attention making me looked at him. A bright smile appeared on my face when I saw him Coming toward me.

He wore white button down shirt along with black pants and holding black coat in his hand. He looks so smart. He came closer to me and sat beside me.

"Jungkook, you're looking so smart in this shirt "

I praised him with a big grin.

"Oh! Really, you like my dressing sense "
He looked at his dress , then asked me.

"Of course, you look so perfect in this. Just white shirt with tie and Mr. Jeon is dashing ".

"Thank you , princess.
But, I'm not as beautiful as you "

he pouted his lips yearning my giggles.

"Did you wake up late today? "
He took one book in his hand.

"No, why are you asking? "

"As I know you always get up at 4 or 5 to study "

"So? "
I asked in confusion.

"So, why are you studying this time? "

"Actually, Exam is coming soon. And I have a lot of work to do so.. "
I replied.

"oh! Sorry, I disturbed you .
You continue your study , I'll sit on that side."

Jungkook's pov-

I said and about to stand up .

"No Jungkook, you are not disturbing me, keep sitting"
She held my wrist to make me sit again . I sat but she was still holding my wrist , I felt her soft touch. A shiver of relief ran through me. Her grip on my wrist was loose and it made my heart race.