CHAPTER 20.

Mr

Mr. Seokjin and Kim Taehyung reached at Jong mansion as Mr. Jong decided to meet here.

Their car entered the mansion and they both were sitting in the back seat . Taehyung rolled down the window for a better view, a soft smile on his face makes him more stunning, he admired the mansion, the luxury mansion of his Princess.

He wore black suit and looked so adorable, his hair was properly set. He was looking handsome beyond words. His Heart was pounding badly to think about her.... Today he was going to confess his love for her.

They come out of the car and a servant escorts them towards the backyard of the mansion where Mr

They come out of the car and a servant escorts them towards the backyard of the mansion where Mr. Jung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook were waiting for them.

"Why are there so many guards? Is there any problem?"
Taehyung asked while looking around,
There was no corner of this mansion where there were no guards.
Jin also noticed them.

"No sir, Mr. Jong sir wants to be proper safety here that's why. Nothing to worry about. He just wants her daughter to be safe And You both are the first business man who invited in this mansion otherwise Sir never allow anyone to enter here."
He told them while showing the way.
Taehyung listened him carefully.

"Tae, Did you forget I told you When y/n lived in London there were attacks on her?"
Jin said slowly.

"Yeah... I remember, hyung. But don't you think this is too much.... I mean look at them.... These are multi talented guards.. Ready to kill anyone just by one signal."
Taehyung said looking at the guards. They had a mountain height, enormous and browny body structure and were uniformed along with guns.

"Mr. Jong is a father , Taehyung. A father can't bear it if their child gets even one scratch. And y/n is the only daughter of him, how can he take a risk to lose her."
Jin said.

"I agree, but hyung .... I think she must feel like the perision here, she deserves to be live peacefully and freely."
Taehyung sounded sad to think about her.

"Hmm, maybe. but her saftey is too important. Now come.... "
He said and moved. Taehyung sighed looking towards the guards and moved ahead.

They reached the backyard of the mansion. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook were also present there.