CHAPTER 12.

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

I'm cuddling with my pillow and trying to sleep, but every disgusting movement of that washroom comes in front of my eyes again and again.
I close my eyes again and cover my face with a fluffy blanket.

"Shhh ...... don't waste your scream sweetheart"

"Y/n ...You know I came here to scare you but look...i fell in love with your hot body, damn my poor heart....., so....i think we should be friends now ... Friends with benefit ...right?"

"What about a kiss....,we should start our friendship with a kiss."

I stand up instantly, my breath becomes heavy, I can't sleep like this, his creepy voice has stuck in my ear, I'm wet with sweat even in this cold weather. I place my hand on my wild heartbeat. My heart is hammering inside my chest.

I took a deep breath and I stood from my bed and flipped on all the lights and moved towards the mirror, grabbed a napkin and started to clean the sweat from my face and neck area.

I groaned in a deep pain when I cleaned my neck . I move closer to the mirror and glance over to my neck. I place my finger onto those marks , tears escape from my eyes due to pain. How harshly he held my neck. I looked towards my wrist, it's also hurting.

I got goosebumps to think about what would have happened if I had not found that vase? , what would have happened if I had not hit him? , what would have happened if I had not gotten out of that washroom.

Cold shivers run down my spine when I think about that. How can someone hurt like this? I didn't even know him. If he wants to take revenge then face him, why me?

"The outer world is not as beautiful as you are, princess.
The outer world is full of bad people,
What if someone hurt you "

I remember when Jungkook made me understand. He was right, the world is really full of bad people like Wang, Jimin and that bad boy.

Wait ...y/n ... how can you forget your own dad .... who slapped me , what if he is my dad he slapped me that's it and just because of hoseok.

I take a deep breath, grab painkillers ...cause my head is hurting so badly. I move towards my bed and sit on it and take water from the night stand and swallow it.

I feel like I have a fever again. It's obvious due to lack of sleep, due to those horrible memories and due to Heart pain that my dad gave me ... he hurt my feelings, I touched my cheeks, tears rolled down from my eyes.

I sighed and lay down... and wiped my tears.... Y/n it's useless to think about that painful movement, stop thinking about that. That gives only pain.

I calm my heart. I have Namjoon and Jungkook, they are enough for me. How soft and gentle they are with me. I close my eyes and try to sleep again.