CHAPPTER 27.

Y/n's pov-

After the funeral I came back to the mansion with Hoseok. It's 10 pm. Brother and Jungkook went to the company cuz everything was messed up in the company

Now I was in the living area after taking a shower, I don't wanna stay in my room. I feel so suffocated there. The first time I realised what loneliness was called.

No family members

No family members.
Just me.
Alone.

I was looking at the entrance, it seemed like dad was about to come. He always entered while holding some files or laptop. Eyes again filled with tears. I took a deep breath and looked at the other side.

Y/n your dad will never come back home.

My eyes look towards the stairs.

Be careful y/n otherwise you're gonna fall.

Y/n leave your childish activities cuz Taehyung is not gonna sit near the stairs the whole day to tell you to slow down.

My lips smiled weakly to remember his caring words. He never forgot to remind me to come down slowly.... I was feeling unbearable pain in my heart to remember his every concern for me.

Do you even know how scared we were yesterday. All bad thoughts roamed in my mind at once.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm so sorry."

Okay.... But this is the last time.

"No.... Not last time."

I stood instantly and looked around.
His words roamed in my head. I couldn't sit here. Wherever I looked only his caring memories were there . I wiped my cheeks and moved towards the stairs. I was feeling pain in my heart.

I stepped to see Hoseok who was coming down holding wine bottles in his hand. My blood started burning to see his smile
. He moved towards the table and set bottles and glass.

Two glasses.....for whom?

It hadn't even been a day since dad died and he was preparing for drinks... how shameless.
but two glasses , did he invite someone. Was he crazy?

"Hoseok." I move forward. "What is this, have some shame if you had." I crossed my arms over my chest. But he just ignored me. "Hy deaf, is someone coming?" I said and he sat on the couch and looked at me.

"My friend is coming, so please behave in front of him.... Don't embrace me. " He stared at me, my blood dried after boiling. His friend, how dared he invite someone in this house. Who gave him this right?

"Are you new here?" I said firmly , he arched his eyebrows. "You knew very well dad never allowed anyone to enter this house. so better to you to call your friend and say no... get it." I said bossy. He stood in front of me.

"Dad isn't here......my sister.... Got it..."
He smirked and My jaw tightened to listen to his disrespectful words. "So be a good girl and join us." He patted my cheeks and looked at the door.
"Jimin is just about to come , he is late ...... How unpunctual he is. " My eyes widened only to hear his name, His name is like a razor blade on my life veins.