CHAPTER 25.

Author's pov --

Seojun was in Taehyung's cabin waiting for him as Taehyung was busy in the meeting

Seojun was in Taehyung's cabin waiting for him as Taehyung was busy in the meeting. He was doing something on the laptop with his sharp gaze.

The table was almost hidden by magazines. The magazine's cover showing a beautiful picture of Kim Taehyung and Mr. Jong.

This morning, Mr. Jong announced the kim's and Jong's relationship. He announced the date of engagement. Y/n wasn't in those pictures as her dad didn't want her to face the media.

Namjoon didn't even talk to her about engagement, anyway.

Every social media platform was showing the one news about Kim Taehyung and Jong Y/n' engagement. They breathlessly covered every detail related to their grand celebration.

The news was that......

Mr. Jong the second richest businessman in South Korea has arranged his daughter, Miss Jong Y/n's marriage to the most handsome, young and successful businessman Kim Taehyung. Jong and Kim declared the engagement date, after 7 days. They decided to celebrate in style by throwing a lavish party at a luxurious resort. This was going to be a grand celebration.

Every single person in Korea had been talking about the engagement since the announcement but there was a one person who wasn't even aware of what was happening around her. She was busy with her friends in a club and just enjoying her life like no tomorrow.

The door opened, Seojun stood instantly but Hayn entered, he sighed and sat again.

"What are you doing here?"
She looked at him sharply and asked firmly. As always she was looking hot in her revealing dress. She wore an off shoulder red dress that covered her body from her chest to her knees, her short hair free on her shoulder. Her dark red lipstick and her sharp eyes can easily attract any man.

"I'm doing some work and you?"
He asked while typing.

"I'm here to confirm some fucking. rumour."
She gritted her teeth.

"Ohhh ... let me confirm then.... That is not a fucking. Rumour..... That is a beautiful reality .... Our sir, Mr. Kim Taehyung is going to marry Miss Jong
y/n ..... So miss hayn, now what?"
He looked towards her and smirked. She stared at him angrily.

"Now I have to cancel This. Fucking. Marriage. I will make him mine at. any. cost."
She crossed her arm over her chest and said with confidence.

"One sided love....no...sorry.....lust...."
He stood and let out a chuckle.

"you know our sir loves her so much, Aren't you gonna ask me how do I
know?...."
He smiled. she was just standing with her jaw tight.

"His eyes told me how much crazy he is for her... only for her,
I never saw that smile on his face which I saw when he was with her, so.. Please if you really love sir then let him go with her."
He said slowly, but his word was like a stab in her heart.