CHAPTER 2.

Author's pov

Author's pov

It's 11 am in the morning. The cold wind was blowing outside enough to give shivers in anyone's spine but our Jong mansion was warm enough to protect from this outside's bone chilling cold.

Silence covered all over the mansion until y/n's fast stepped broke it pleasingly making blossom with her mesmerising smile.

She was coming down , looking at her phone while softly biting her soft pink lips.

"HANA!"
She yelled her name out loud and filled the mansion with her melodic voice.

"Hana, where are you? "
Her angelic face was lightened up with a bright smile.

"Come fast, I had something to show you"
She summoned her full of excitement.

"Ha -- "
She stopped when she saw her coming from the kitchen.

"What happened, princess? "
Hana reached near her. She smiled to see y/n happy.
But before Hana could understand her intention, y/n gripped her hand and spun quickly in circular motion without decreasing an inch of her wide smile.

"Oh, god. Princess please stop, I feel dizzy. "
Hana closed her eyes as she felt dizzy.
Y/n laugh out loud looking at her and thinking about the happiness that she received.

"Hana, I received a most happiest mail, I'm so...... Happy Hana. I'm so happy."
She stopped spinning her and made her sit on the couch while taking seat next to her.
Hana breathe heavily and place her hand on her thumping heart.

"Oh my god.
You'll gonna give me a heart attack one day.
Now Tell Me , Princess... "
She asked while calming her racing heart.

"Look this" Y/n showed her phone screen. Hana held her phone and read.

'All students are hereby informed that our department of x has decided to organize an educational tour to Australia on xx , 20XX for all the students of our class. Those who are interested to join the tour are requested to register their names'

Hana carefully read the notice, y/n observing her reaction looking at her face. But, Hana's ear to ear smile got shrinky as she read the mail. She knew y/n wanna go with them but it's not possible.

"Hana , Aren't you happy?"
Y/n asked looking at her fading smile.

"Princess, you know na this isn't possible"
Hana said slowly.

"This is possible, Hana. It's my university tour and university is dad's. So i don't think he would be any issue this time "
Y/n said like she was satisfying herself by her own words.

"My beautiful princess, I got it...."
Hana softly squeeze her cheeks, sadness pasted on her cute face.

"... but sir won't allow you, I know him very well, Please don't make yourself sad."
Hana's words summoned tears in her eyes making them wet.