PARIS. 40.

Taehyung's pov -

My private plane had just landed in Paris. Y/n was excited and happy and.... Busy with Jungkook on the face call. I made the mistake of giving her phone back. Now she won't miss any chance to tell Jungkook how much she was enjoying in Paris.

Her smile mattered but.... I didn't know why I became angry when I saw Jungkook around her. I just wanted to tell her to stop uttering his name all day. But I ended up breaking our relationship after doing what I was thinking.
Was I jealous or angry?

Difficult to compare.

Whatever I was but I didn't want to change my love into obsession.

"Enjoy today.... " I dragged my eyes to Seojun. He was busy giving instructions to the driver to place our bags in the car. "We'll meet tomorrow before the meeting."

"Okay sir." He smiled. "Thank you." He bowed and went in the car.

I crossed my arms, leaning my back against the car. My eyes were staring at the lady standing near the plane with her full style and glory.

She was looking so intimidating

She was looking so intimidating. She was dressed in a grey shirt with folded sleeves, paired with black jeans, exuding an aura of confidence and strength. I rarely saw her in a shirt and Jeans. She looked perfect.

The sun was about to drown and the moon was ready to take its place in the sky. The drowning sun made her skin glow with its rays. I took a moment to admire her, the way her hair fell gently over her shoulders, the way she carried herself with such confidence. I felt a sense of pride knowing that she was by my side.

Due to the smooth breeze her hair was starting flying across her mesmerising face. Her hand softly was tucking the hair strand behind her ear constantly. They were disturbing her.

How dare.

I uncrossed my arms and walked up my y/n.

She didn't notice me.

I extended my hand and tugged her hair back.

Still ignoring.

"Jungkook you should be here with m-- "

Possessiveness rippled through me to hear her. I didn't give her time to complete her sentence because it had been enough for my patient.

I mute the call in a sec and twisted her hand back by which she was holding her phone and made her soft bosom pressed against my hard chest.

Gasp let off from the pretty mouth of hers. Her eyes wide open whereas her free hand rested on my shoulder at the sudden movement. I locked my eyes with hers.

"Dare to take more time on this call of yours..." My deep voice made her breath hitch. " and you will end up making your friend witness our first passionate kiss." I said huskily.