CHAPTER 28.

Author's pov -

"You should not have leave your sister alone with him, he destroyed everything.
Now no one gonna leave her alone for a minute. Unfortunately you missed the opportunity to take her signature. You spoiled these papers too, now I have to make another will." Jackson tossed the spoil papers onto the table. Hoseok, Jimin and wang also presented there with their furious expression. They were sitting in Hoseok's farmhouse. This farmhouse was the only place that was his because everything belongs to y/n now.

"Taehyung should have been in Paris

"Taehyung should have been in Paris. It was not possible for him to reach Korea so quickly, so how did he come?" Wang asked firmly. A servant come and placed the wine bottles onto the floor and left. Hoseok's dark gaze staring those bottles. Jimin was in so much anger, his hairs were on his red scary eyes and his fist was in clenched.

"He had booked a private jet after making an emergency landing of the plane. Taehyung didn't waste a second to reach his fiancee." Jackson said calmly. He was very calm person.

"SHUT UP. SHE ISN'T HIS FIANCEE... SHE'S MINE." Jimin threw the bottle on the floor. Hoseok gritted his teeth to saw him.

"You destroyed my plan Jimin. Just Because of you ... Taehyung has become suspicious of me. He was just about to read these papers ..... I have nothing just because of you, I failed to take her signature just because of you. Now again I have to pretend to be a good brother in front of those worthless people." Hoseok was breathless with anger. His hand was shaking at his failure.

"I destroyed everything." Jimin glared at him. "It was you Hoseok who destroyed everything. I just gave you one work ... Just pack her bag and bring her passport but you took your entire life to pack her some dresses." Jimin stared him furiously.

"Yeah ... It's all my mistakes because I was searching for her passport so you could take her Brazil with you instead of simply grabbing the pen and taking her signature first. It was all My. Mistake. I. Thought. About. You. Before. Me." His raspy voice roamed in the luxury farmhouse.

"Oh please. Stop being nice before me. I know how Fucking clever you are. You just think of yourself. You're just helping me to clear your way. Fucking weasel."
Jimin glared at him sharply. Hoseok looked at him in frustration.

"Is it done or is there anything left?"
Wang looked both of them.

"So Mr. Hoseok, what will you say to them in your defense now? Jungkook and Taehyung would be waiting for you in the Mansion. " Jackson said while sitting calmly.

"I'll take care of them...... The problem is who is going to be the new CEO of the Jong industry." Hoseok said seriously.

"If HE could control his hormones yesterday, Namjoon would have made me the new CEO." He gave death glare to Jimin. Whose hand was trembling to touch y/n. ".... But i don't think after knowing everything what just happened with his Princess... He'll talk with me even calmly." He emphasised the word 'Princess' and stood while running a tensed hand through his hair.