ROOM OF ROSES, 36.

Taehyung's pov -

My car running on the highway towards the Kim industry. I need a file for the conference call which i would attend after fifteen minutes so I have to go company for that.

I wanted to spend some alone time with y/n but damn this meeting. This wasn't even an time for the meeting.

My screen lightened up with a incoming call of... Seojun.

"Be patient... I am just com -- "

"No sir, you don't have to come now." I stopped the car immediately. I head him through the earpiece.

"What?"

"Yep sir ... They understood today is a very special day for you so they became agree for co-oprative with us. They postponed the meeting."

"What Co-operate Seojun ...." I yelled at him. "They spoiled my time."

"I'm sorry sir." He said slowly. I run my hand through my hair.

"No, it's not your fault...." I calmed down. He didn't have any mistake in this.
"But next time tell them to be serious otherwise they are the one who needs me, I am not." I cut the call and sighed.

"Y/n should be here." I looked at the empty passenger seat.

Not empty. Her touched flowers was laid there. I took the roses and smelt fragrance.

"You wants Roses right?" I said slowly and called someone huridely.

"........ Do what I said before my wife reach in her room." I ordered my guards and cut the call.

I looked at my wrist watch ..... Y/n will reach home in 30 minutes but it took me 40 minutes to reach.

I hit my fist to the starring wheel.

"I want to see her expression when she enters in our room."

"I just don't want to leave her alone for a second.... How hardly I get her." I said slowly.

My sad face changed into a smile to think....

"What if I will not see her but I can hear her voice...." I immediately grabbed my phone and turned on the microchip which was hidden in her crown bracelet.

But Instead of smiling, I got so angry that I can't even describe it what the hell I just heard through the microchip. My brows furrowed and my jaw became tight. My body tensed and my fist clenched around the starring wheel.

I turned on the engine of my car and drive in a rocket speed.

Frustration, hostility, and displeasure.

I have to reach my wife immediately.

Author's pov --

Mrs. Kim's car glided along the highway, a solitary beam of light cutting through the darkness. The world outside was a blurred of passing trees and road signs.

"You know y/n..." Mrs. Kim said while glancing towards the y/n. Who was looking exhausted due hostile day.
"We have a good relationship with businessman Mr. Min yoongi until Taehyung meet you."

Y/n raised her brows at her words. Her phone was laid on her lape and her eyes were sleepy.

"But you made a unbreakable wall between Kims and Mins. Taehyung cancelled all the deals and project with them." She said firmly making y/n's eyes narrowed.

"Mom, what can I do in this. It's Taehyung's decision and I didn't even know about when Taehyung did this."
Y/n looked at her sharply.

"Hmmm.... " She humed firmly. "You never know about anything, right?" She chuckled mocking making y/n's fist clunched in humiliation.