3.3 Mason and Hayley

Start from the beginning

"Your offer sounds too good to be true. But as the mother and the goddess of chaos, I have no doubt you are able to grant us this. But what of the hybrids deal? After all, I highly doubt he came here only to see us join you." The woman spoke, her head held high as her voice rang with power.

"My offer is simple." Klaus began. Their attention is now on him. "I give you the chance to become a hybrid. A blend of both vampire and werewolf." Whispers broke out at his words. "You will have the speed, the strength of a vampire. You will be immortal. You will be given the power to control others with a simple gaze. And of course change at will." Some looked interested in his proposal, but no one looked more interested than the brunette woman standing next to Mason.

"Now, I would like to explain how this would go if you agree. Everyone, no matter which deal you choose will be given a ring. It's one of my creations. I call them moonlight rings. They will take away the pain of turning, and give control. You will have this either way. But Klaus' offer is only to those who wish it." Luna further explained.

"For the sake of my pack, and to be released from our curse. We will gladly follow you, dear mother. We all accept your offer, and those who which to also be hybrid as well will go to him and be turned." A smirk decorated Klaus' face as Luna smiled.

The wolves separated. Those who only wished for the ring came and got them while those who wished to turn by Klaus went over to him after getting theirs. As Klaus started explaining to the group surrounding him about how the change would happen, Mason came over to Luna. The brunette from earlier followed behind.

"Luna, this is Hayley, the one I told you about." Mason smiled brightly as he intruded on them.

"Hello, Hayley. It is nice to meet you." Luna smiled softly at the girl. She could tell she was nervous. Her soft smile calms the she-wolf's nerves.

"It's nice to meet you. Mason has told me a lot about you. How you helped him and his nephew." The she-wolf smiled as she greeted the goddess.

"It was no problem. I was happy to help." Luna explained happily.

"Why are you doing all of this?" Hayley asked her confused.

"Simple. Most werewolves don't deserve the pain of tuning. It's not fair to them. But not only that, it will help us unite. For too long the species have been split. Trapped in war and prejudice. It has to stop. Werewolves are a dying breed. Not many are left after some vampires so carelessly went and killed as many as they could. Their fear of their deadly bite consumed them." She explained to her. Mason stood to the side looking giddy at the idea.

"So you think everyone will just become family and no longer fight one another?" She questioned amused.

"Of course not. This isn't to stop fighting and become a family. This is to stop the thousand-year-old war between wolves and vampires. To help the werewolves gain a foot on the winning line. To help you survive."

"Sorry if I'm sounding bitchy. Never really had a family before Mason. Don't even know who my real parents are." She muttered sadly. Mason came closer and drew her into a half hug, instantly making her smile.

"You know. Some wolf packs have a type of birthmark that all of the members are born with. Maybe you have a mark like that, than can tell you. I know more than most. If you find one come show me, I probably know what pack it belongs to." Luna explained as Hayley's eyes widened at her words.