2.14 The Dinner Party

After yesterday's incident with the werewolves, Tyler has become attached to Jeremy's hip. They are so cute together. Caroline and Stefan have been spending some more time together, only this time I know about it unlike when they spent time together in secret.

Elena is at home since her bio-dad/uncle is back in town. Of course, he tried using the dad card on Elena, only to have her shut him down. Luckily there is no hate between Jenna and the others because in this timeline she already knew John was Elena's bio-dad. I had convinced Elena to tell Jenna a while back.

Bonnie was at her Gram's old house it has been in her name ever since grams moved away. She was studying up on attack spells because of the originals being around. She wanted to be prepared just in case. Even though she doesn't need words, there is still inspiration in the books.

I was currently at a tea party-gathering-thingy with Damon, Enzo, and Kol. Kol was wearing his necklace. I had told them all about Elijah being here at the event. Kol didn't trust Elijah around me so he came along. Enzo and Damon were just here to have fun.

We were walking around when Carol called us over. She and I had become acquaintances because of Tyler.

"Damon, Luna, and who are these gentlemen?" The mayor asked us as we made our way to her.

"Carol, this is my lovely boyfriend Enzo." Damon introduced.

"What a surprise. I didn't know you were dating someone. Well, congratulations. Hello, I'm Carol Lockwood, the Mayor of this town." She greeted him.

"It is a pleasure." Enzo greeted her as they shook hands.

"Luna honey, who may this be?" Her eyes are now on us.

"This is Kol. He is my boyfriend." I introduced him.

Just then Elijah came over to us. Kol's hand came to mine as he held my hand. He stiffened when his brother came over. I squeezed his hand, calming his nerves.

"Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore, Luna Blacksmith, and their partners Enzo and Kol. Damon's family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families." Carol introduced us to him.

"Mm-hm. Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon greeted the original.

"No. Pleasure's mine." Elijah held out his hand for a handshake.

After they shook hands Elijah greeted the rest of us with a shake as well. When he got to Kol who was wearing his illusion necklace, he looked into his eyes still holding his hand in a grip.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before?" Elijah asked him.

"No, we haven't," Kol replied firmly finally being able to release his hand from his grip.

"Luna, it is lovely to meet you again." His eyes flickered between me and Kol.

"Elijah, hope you are doing well. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to have a word with you." I greeted the original.

"Of course." He smirked. As we walked away to a different room Kol was glaring daggers at his brother, Elijah simply smirked knowing what he was doing.

As we entered an empty room I started with what I needed.

"I need you to contact Klaus."