2.7 Masquerade

A/N: Chapter came out late, sorry. I got called into work since they needed help.

...

3rd person pov: Salvatore Home.

Alaric, Jeremy, Damon, Stefan, and Caroline were at the Salvatore House making a plan that hopefully once and for all ended Katherine.
As Alaric was getting out his weapons the doorbell rang. Caroline walked over and opened it revealing Bonnie on the other side.

"Hey, come on in." Caroline greeted her.

"I got Stefan's message."

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you." Stefan greeted the witch.

Bonnie looked around seeing Damon and Alaric talking. She could see a large amount of weapons around making her concerned.

"What's going on?" She asked them.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." Jeremy came over holding a box.

"I can explain." Said Stefan.

"Please."

"We're gonna kill Katherine." Not knowing what to say, Stefan simply repeated Jeremy's words.

Everyone gathered around the living room after having gone over the plan.

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asked them.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Stefan told him. Even though they weren't dating anymore he still cared about her and didn't want her to get hurt.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight."

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand."

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chickens out. Caroline." Damon spoke with a serious expression. He had waited too long to kill the bitch, he didn't want something to go wrong.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair" Caroline told him.

"Where is Luna?" Questioned Bonnie.

"She is at home getting ready for the party. She already knew what we were planning. Said it didn't take a genius to figure out we would do something like this." Damon explained to her.

...

Luna's pov

I was at my house getting ready for the Masquerade ball at the Lockwoods.

I was just gonna wear a simple black dress with a gold and black mask.

(I have replaced the old image of the dress and mask since i hated them, so here is the new ones

(I have replaced the old image of the dress and mask since i hated them, so here is the new ones. It was commented by @elijah_3907 . Thank you so much for the images.)