1.15 A Few Good Men

Ever since the tomb was opened and Damon found it empty of Kathrine, he has been stuck in his room at my house drinking and having some fun with random women and men. Honestly, if I didn't know how much he wanted the bitch dead, I would have thought he was heartbroken.

Stefan called. He's worried about his brother. I explained what he was doing and told him to relax. None of them was dying and they wouldn't remember a thing. He also wanted me to ask him about Isobel. Then I scolded him about him needing to let his brother heal instead of not even waiting barely a day to ask him a question like that.

Damon went to the Grill and talked with Rick and Liz. Apparently, he is one of the town's most eligible bachelors.

I called Anna to check up on how her mother and Harper were doing. They're fine, but they are still getting used to the new century.

I had just gotten to the Bachelor Raffle, I was around a table with Elena, Caroline, and Matt.

"He's already been hit on like 35 times. He's total cougar bate." Caroline told us smiling at the rat- I mean Matt.

"Impressive," Elena spoke.

"More like embarrassing." The Donovan boy spoke, blushing. Then Matt's mom came over.

"Hi, Mrs. Donovan." Caroline greeted her. Only to be completely ignored.

"Elena, honey." Kelly, Matt's mom, spoke to Elena.

"Hi, Kelly." Greeted Elena.

"Matty tells me you broke his heart."

"Mom."

"Just kidding. Calm Down. He found his rebound girl." The Donovan woman spoke, glancing at Caroline. Only then did she notice me. "Hello, I don't think we have met. I'm Kelly, Matt's mom." She smiled at me, going to hug me. I returned her smile with a fake of my own. As we embraced I spoke in a low whisper, so that none would hear.

"If you ever speak about Caroline like that again, I will cut off your tongue and feed it to you." As we parted I could see the fear in her eyes, even though she tried her best not showing it. I simply continued smiling at her. Getting bored of this interaction, I grabbed Caroline and we went away.

...

"And what do you do Bachelor number 3?" Carol asked the man. The raffle had started and I was sitting with Caroline and Elena just watching.

"Yeah, I'm a plumber."

"Well, isn't that wonderful? We could always use more plumbers. Moving on. Number 4, Alaric Saltzman. Wow, that's quite a mouthful. What do you do Alaric." Carol's voice could be heard through the entire Grill.

"I'm a teacher at Mystic Falls High."

"Oh, beauty and brains, ladies. This one's a keeper." God, that woman is insufferable. "What do you teach?"

"History," Alaric replied.

"History. Oh, well, give us a fun fact about Mystic Falls. Something crazy." Alaric froze up, not being able to give something. "He's probably saving the best stories for his date." Carol then moved on to Damon, who was next in line."And last but not least, Damon Salvatore. We don't have much on you."

"Well, I'm thought to fit in a car," Damon called cockily and replied.

"Do you have any hobbies? Like to travel?" I could see Elena and Stefan make eye contact from across the room. It's honestly kinda sickening how they are.

"Oh, yeah. L.A, New York. A couple of years ago I was in North Carolina. Near the Duke campus, actually. I think Alaric went to school there. Didn't you Rick? Yeah, because I know your wife did." I could see Elena and Stefan's mood change. "I had a drink with her once. She was... She was a great girl. Did I ever tell you that? Because she was.. delicious."