Getting two friends together (Short #9)

The scene opens up to Hexside Academy in the cafeteria. Y/N, Luke, Willow, Luz, and Amity were currently sitting at their table. The group were having a fun conversation, until Luz had to use the bathroom. Y/N left to go get some more food, and Luke followed him to make sure he didn't eat all the food. This left Willow and Amity alone. The two just awkwardly looked away from each other. Though the two did make up they never really found the time to reconnect. Luz eventually came back and the three started smiling. However the two looked away sadly, wishing they could go back as they used to. Unknown to them Y/N was watching, with food in his mouth, hurt from what he saw.

The sun was setting and school was out. The group was heading back home until Y/N grabbed Luke and brought him behind the school. Luz got a little worried and curious but Y/N told her not to worry and said they'll met them back at the house. Luz agreed and headed back home. Luke was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed with Y/N walking back and forth.

Luke: What's going on?

Y/N: It's Willow and Amity.

Luke: What about them?

Y/N: Oh come on. You've seen it. It's obvious those two miss each other.

Luke: *sighs* Y/N. Even if it was by her parents, their friendship was still ruined. They still need more time to rekindle their friendship.

Y/N: But what if it never happens? What if they stay like this forever? What if-- what if--

Luke slapped Y/N to get him to stop.

Y/N: Thanks.

Luke: No problem.

Y/N: But we can't just leave them like this. They are our girlfriends and we need to help them.

Luke: And how?

Y/N: I have an idea.

Luke: No.

Y/N: What!? Why!?

Luke: Y/N the history of your ideas always ends up with us almost getting killed. Pretty sure if we do this idea they will kill us or worse.

Y/N: But if we don't do something they'll just awkwardly look at each other forever! Don't you want Willow to be happy with her friend?

As much as Luke wanted to argue, he did want his little flower to go back being close friends with mittens.

Luke: *sighs* I said this many many times, I'm going to regret this.

Y/N: Yes! *wraps his arms around Luke* Operation; get our girlfriends to be best friends again is a go!

Luke:...... I just want to let you know when they catch us we are dead.

Y/N: As long as they're friends again it will be worth it.

Cuts to bonesborough

Amity was currently walking around town. She got a message from her scroll from Y/N telling her to meet him near a white building. Y/N was watching her from above a building. He jumps down and walks inside.

Y/N: Alright! Amity is on her way!

Luke: *sighs* I message Willow and told her to met me here.

Y/N: Yes! Now to get started!

Y/N walked into the back and pulled out two outfits.

Luke: *goes pale* Oh no....

The scene cuts to Amity walking to a nearby building that Y/N told her to meet. Once she made it she looked around and tried to look for Y/N.