A snake slithering through the Looking Glass Ruins (Chapter 29)

The scene opens to a ballroom. Around the room were people in fancy suits talking with one another. The camera slowly shows a lone girl away from all the famous people, Amity Blight, wearing the same dress she wore doing Grom. The girl had a bored look on her face. Reason because this was one of her family's parties. Her parents would do these kinds of parties just to elevate their status and gain more business partners. Amity had to be there to get along with the kids and befriend them. Though Amity wasn't interested in them, many because they were just a bunch of stuck up jerks that were entitled. Not enjoying the party, the young Blight decided to go outside and stare at the night sky. She lets out a sigh hoping that all of this will be over soon.

???: *offscreen* Not having a good time?

Amity turned to the sound of the voice and saw a young boy, with f/c hair, and f/c eyes, wearing a black suit and matching black pants with f/c shoes. He was leaning on the rails looking at the girl.

Amity: *turns back to the sky* You could say that.

The young boy looked at the girl curious.

Young boy: What's on your mind?

Usually Amity would tell the boy to mind his business but for some reason she decided to talk to him about it.

Amity: *sighs* It's just... Not a big fan of these kinds of parties. Especially this one. It's something my parents want to do to find better business partners.

Young boy: Sounds rough.

Amity: You're telling me.

The two continue to look at the night sky.

Young boy: What is it that you truly want?

Amity looked at the boy. Slowly the boy looked at Amity. As the two stared at each other, Amity was struggling to say what she wanted to say.

Amity: I-I...

She doesn't know why she was so nervous about answering the boy's question. Seeing her struggling, the boy sat up.

Young boy: *stretches his hand* Let's dance.

Amity: *confused* Why?

Young boy: You seemed stressed. A little dance can ease your mind..

Amity stared at his hand for a second. She was wondering if she should take his hand or not. After thinking for a bit she decided to take his hand. The two started to sway a little and slowly began to dance. But if you look closely their movements matched the same movements that the young blight did with a certain dragon slayer.

Amity: Can I ask you something?

Young boy: Sure.

Amity: Why are you doing this?

Young boy: You looked like you were having a hard time. I wanted to help you out.

Amity: But why?

Young boy: It's hard to explain, but whenever I see someone in trouble my body just can't help but help that person out.

Amity: *giggles* You are a strange one.

Young boy: *chuckles* In a good way?

Amity: *wraps her arm around his neck* Sure.

The two held each other close as blushes started to appear on their faces.

Amity: So what exactly are you doing here?

Young boy: My teacher wanted to come see some old friends, and I wanted to tag along for the ride. But you know I'm glad I came.

Amity: Really? Why's that?