(Non canon) Random shorts/Quotes

The Grouchy Luke

Everyone was on the Titan's knee enjoying themselves. They were either building snowmen, making snow angels or having a snowball fight. Edric was seen snowboarding on top of a clam screaming. He was going out of control and ended up getting sent flying in the air by a rock. He loses his board and looks ahead and sees a mountain. The boy screams and hits the mountain where the words game over appeared.

Edric: *holding a Gameboy* Aww I got dead again. This game stinks.

Suddenly the same thing that happened in the game happened to him.

Amity: *sighs* That's why you listen to the mountain.

Y/N: I'm listening to you mountain!

Y/N grabs his snowboard and starts skating down the mountain.

Y/N: Hey girls! Watch me do the grouchy Luke!

Luke: *offended as he is trying to enjoy his coffee* Stop naming moves after me!

Y/N: *imitates Luke* Everybody's an idiot except for me.

Luke: Well it's true. *sips his coffee*

Take your own advice

Luz: You kissed Luke!?

Levy: And you ran away!?

Willow: *blushes bright red* I didn't know what else to do, ok!?

Luz: Willow you have to tell him how you feel! Otherwise he'll never know!

Jija50: Spoken like someone who's kept *pretends to clear my throat* her feelings locked up for the past 14 chapters and 2 shorts!! *coughs*

Pretty please

Amity walks into the owl house and smells something foul.

Amity: *covers her nose in disgusted* HOLY TITAN!! WHAT IS THAT FOUL STENCH!?

Y/N: *notices her and smiles* Amity! You're just in time! I finally made my own original dish!

Y/N shows Amity his dish and the very sight almost made Amity want to throw up.

Y/N: *holds it up to her* Try some!

Amity: *sweats very nervously* W-W-Well y-y-you see I umm already ate and um well

Y/N: Pleeease~

Amity: N-No Y/N.

Female Y/N: Pretty please~ *blinks her eyes*

Amity: *Blushes bright red* WHAT THE--

Getting Sayed

Flare: *running around the house* IT'S TODAY!! TODAYS THE DAY ISN'T IT!?

Nights: *watches him* Flare, what are you talking about?

Flare: *continues to run around crazy* THEY SAID I WAS GETTING SPAYED!!

Night: No. They said they were going to Spain.