Season 2a opening

0:00-1:30

Music starts playing

The scene starts to open up at the abandoned house in the human world. It starts to zoom in to the portal door that leads to the Boiling Isles

OH~

It now flies over inside showing the bright sky and sunlight of the land. It then crosses over to the Isles itself showing the dead Titan. Suddenly the title screen started to show.

Dragon Slayer of the Boiling Isles

I caught a glimpse of light (when I was empty inside) and through the nothingness (I found this world)

The scene shows the three friends walking through the city of Boonsboro. They passed by many townspeople eventually making it to the owl house where Eda, King, Baby dragon, Nights, and Hooty waiting for them with smiles on their faces

I'll wander calling your name. Until the end of my days! 'Til I find the answer!

The three friends ran up to their friends. Both Luz and Y/N gave Eda a big hug with smiles on their faces. Eda had an uncomfortable look at first, but then eased into the hug. King, and Baby dragon, join the hug, while Luke looks at the scene with a small smile. Nights rubs on Luke's leg as Luke just pets the nightfurry.

Right through my fingers I'm losing the light!

The scene changes with the eye of the Portal door. The eye open and ignite on fire. Luz jumps in front of it, with her cap on her, as she pulls out some glyphs in her pocket. She slams them together creating multiple light orbs around her.

Why can't I ever do anything right!?

Eda appears in front of her holding Owlbert in her hand. She spins her staff with a smirk on her face and was about to cast a spell but King jumps out from her hair, raising his hands up with a big smile on her face. Eda had a look of annoyance from King interrupting her.

This is the time!

Y/N jumps down in front of Eda with Zack's sword strapped on his back. He then summons fire in his right hand and lighting his his left. He smirks at the camera as his right eye glowed red and his left eye glowed a shooking blue. Baby dragon was on his head barking at the camera.

Throw it aside!

Luke appears from below in front of Y/N, with a serious expression on his face. He holds his blade in his right hand and has a demon claw in his left. His sword had black blood on it causing it to glow as he lift it over his head.

Take all your scars and just leave them behind (Oh)

Willow appears from below Luke and in front of him. She jumps up with both her arms out. Her eyes start to glow green as she lifts her arms up in the air. Giant vines start to appear behind her growing all the way to the top.

I'm going to get there dead or alive!

Gus comes from the left scattering in front of Willow. He was holding a book under his left armpit. He pulls the book out and opens it up to a random page. He slams his left hand on the book and then lifts it up. Suddenly two clones of him appear beside him as they all smile at the camera.