Separate Tides (Chapter 22)

The scene opens up in a dark cave, with a familiar human girl. This girl is Luz Noceda. She was holding up a ball of light, using it to guide her through the dark cave. She was holding Eda's staff and had a look of caution, as she walked and looked around the cave. She stops when she hears a terrifying laugh.

???: Foolish child.

The screen shows a shadowy figure, with claws and horns, speaking to Luz with a dark tone.

???: Leave this place before you meet your demise.

Luz: *holds Eda's staff with determination* Do not underestimate me Garlag! For I am the good witch, Luz! *holds her fist close to her chest and closes her eyes* Hunter of monsters!

Wind blew around Luz, and it was quiet for a brief moment.

Luz: *kneels down and holds Owlbert like a bazooka* Now eat this suckaaaaaaa..... *confused* What?

The screen shows Garlag..... And he is not what we expected. It was a tiny, one-eyed creature, with two horns. It was standing in front of a lamp that made his appearance look horrifying. Garlag tries to make a run for it but Luz picks him up as he lets out a yelp.

Luz: *holds him up* Your Garlog?

Luz then sets Eda's staff down and pulls out a wanted poster of Garlog. In the picture it showed him with a 4 pack abs and awesome muscles as he flexed them. Luz put the picture of Garlog and the real Garlog side by side. Meanwhile, the real Garlog was flaring around trying to break free of Luz's.... Somewhat tight grip.

Luz: *deadpan look* This is pathetic.

Garlog: *continues to use his intimidating voice* Small I may be, but you will know fear! When I lay waist to all that you--

Garlog gets cut off from King, who comes out of nowhere, eating him.

Luz: *shocked*......King, drop it now. *King stares at Luz* Drop it now!

King lets out a yelp as he begins running away.

Luz: Drop it! *chases King* King! I'm not going to play right now! King!

Luz continues to chase after King as he continues to run after him.

Another Cave

A bright light was seen dashing past the camera, and the sound of something running after it was heard as it dashed past it too.

???: *chuckles and continues to dash* You can't catch me! You can't catch me!

???: *runs after it* Oh yea! We'll see about that!

The camera shows a familiar dragon slayer, Y/N Dragneel. He was busy running after the little ball of light that kept mocking him. Y/N would jump from platform to platform to catch the little ball. The ball continues to laugh at Y/N's attempts to catch him. It then dashed towards him, shocking Y/N, and hit him with full force on the head. Y/N's head staggered backwards and he crashed on the ground.

Y/N: *slowly gets up and rubs his head* Owww.. That hurt.

Y/N then heard the sound of barking and turned and saw baby dragon running up to him.

Y/N: *pets his head* Don't worry boy, I'm ok.

The baby dragon purred at the affection Y/N was giving him.

???: *offscreen* Hahahah!

Y/N and baby dragon sees the ball hovering above them.

???: Awww what's wrong? Giving up already?