Hooty Moving hassle (Chapter 6)

It's been a few days since the events that took place at the convention and our friends have been relaxing a bit.

Y/n: [pants] *huff* *huff* I think I'm *huff* getting better.

Well some of them have been relaxing for a bit. Right now in the forest Y/n is practicing on how to control his fire without getting angry or relying on luck. He asks Zack's spirit if he can help him out just like the old day's.

Zack: [appears beside Y/n] Hmmmm... I don't know if better is the word I would use.

Y/n: [looks at Zack shocked] What? Why?

Zack: [points] Wellll.

Y/n looks at where Zack is pointing and sees three apples that have been burnt to ashes. See Y/n need some way to practice and Zack suggests he should start off small and try to only burn the leaves on top of the apples first. But so far Y/n has been burning the entire apple and almost set the forest on fire... again.

Y/n: [falls on his back] Ahhh! [puts his hands on his face] I've been at this for hours and I still haven't made any improvement.

Zack: I wouldn't say that either. You didn't set the forest on fire this time.

Y/n: [sighs and stretches his hands out] You're right about that.

Zack: [sits beside Y/n] Remember what I said it takes time for you to master anything. That's why you have to train and practice to get better at it.

Y/n: [sits up and smiles] Right Ok lets do it.

Zack: That's the spirit. Now we need 3 more apples.

Y/n: [groans] Can't you get it?

Zack gives Y/n a 'are you serious' look. He then flies over to a nearby tree and tries to touch it only for his hand to faze right through it.

Y/n: [chuckles nervously] Oh right can't touch anything. [gets up off the ground] I'll be right back.

Y/n runs off into the woods and looks for more apples as Zack watches him.

Zack: [sighs] You are something else Y/n. [looks at the sky] Still though I never thought I would have to teach you again. Won't lie the determination in your eye still hasn't changed.

Flashback

Y/n was in his room staring at the moonlight thinking about the events that had played out at the convention. He needed to become stronger so he turned to the person that could help him.

Y/n: [picks up the keychain] Hey Zack you awake?

Zack: [appears] *yawns* I am now.

Y/n: [scratches the back of his head] Hehe Sorry. Wait, do spirits sleep?

Zack: [rubs his eyes] Ehh sometimes. Maybe? Honestly I really don't know. I do it because I have nothing better to do.

Y/n: Huh, well ok then.

Zack: [scretches] Anyway what did you call me here for?

Y/n: Oh right I need your help.

Zack: [confused] Ok for what?

Y/n: Can you train me like the old days?

Zack: What?

Y/n: Look I know Eda is doing her best but to be honest I'm not really learning much from her. Only how to pickpocket people and break rules. I want to get stronger and learn how to control my fire a lot better. [bows his head] Please teach me just like the old days.