Really Small Problems (Chapter 15)

Another day passed and the owl house gang were in the living/kitchen. Luz was on the orb talking to Willow and Gus with King beside her watching, Luke was sitting down looking at the window, Eda was stirring the pot, and Y/N was rubbing baby dragon looking at the ceiling with a smile on his face. After finally meeting another one of his kind he just couldn't help but be overjoyed. Even if Gajeel does not consider them friends he does. Soon his thoughts were caught off when he heard Luz's conversation.

Luz: So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that! [pretends to remove her thumb] Whoop!

Gus: You sliced it off! [panicked] You sliced off your own thumb!

Luke: *overhears this and sighs* (I'm surrounded by idiots.)

Willow: You make homework fun

Luz: And they say humans can't do magic.

King: Luz... [climbs onto table] Nyeh! You've been talking to them all morning. Don't forget about the Luz and King comedy hour!\

Y/N: Oh yea I forgot about that.

Luke/Eda: Please, no. Not the comedy hour...

King: This week I've been working with props! [turns around to show a cardboard tube on his nose] Oh dear, I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose! Will I ever eat again? [slams a piece of bread on his face] Looks like I'm toast!

Y/N, Luz, and King all laugh from this while Eda looks away and continues to stir, and Luke looks out the window with his hands over his head.

Luke/Eda: It just goes on like this.... For an hour!!

Luz: Heyo, dough boy, quit loafing around!

King: Why don't you bake me?

Luz and King: [laugh]

Luke: *mutters* Help! Please someone!

Y/N chuckles as he gets up and walks over to them.

Y/N: You two always have the best chemistry together.

Luke/Eda: Define best chemistry!!

Luz: Aww thanks Y/N. *picks up King and holds him* King is my little buddy.

King: And you're my butter to my toast.

Luke and Eda both groaned loudly. Suddenly the crystal started buzzing with an alarm flashing red. The time, 8:00, flashes below Willow and Gus.

Luz: School time!

Luke/Eda: (Thank Titan!)

Luz: See ya guys in school!

Willow: Bye!

Gus: But what about the thumb?!

Luke: *Gets up* Hopefully he doesn't question it all.

Both King and Baby dragon sighed. Both Luz and Y/N noticed this and patted them, Luz patting King and Y/N patting baby dragon.

Luz: Hey, don't worry. We'll finish our comedy hour when I get home. [kisses King's skull and heads for the door]

King: Hee hee, oh you!

Y/N: Don't worry little buddy I promise we get back we'll play a lot.

Baby dragon: *bark* Promise?

Y/N: *smiles* Promise.

Baby dragon barked happily and licked all over Y/N's face making Y/N chuckled.

Luke: If you two are done, let's go.

Y/N puts baby dragon down as the three friends walk out the house.