Season 2a trailer

???: The Boiling Isles

The scene shows the Boiling Isles as the sun slowly starts to rise.

???: A place where witches

The scene shows people in Boonsboro walking around talking, playing, laughing, ect.

???: And magic exist

Another scene shows kids drawing light spells, holding up balls of light.

???: It was created by the last remands of the Titan

The camera cuts to the head of the Titan

???: With his final breath he bestowed upon this gift

Faint breathing could be heard coming from the Titans head

???: For what reason did he bestow this gift to the witches? What was he trying to achieve by doing so? And also....

The scene then cuts to the Emperor's castle. The Emperor slowly walked to the edge of the top of the tower looking down at the palace.

???: Can one truly hear his will? Or is it just all an act?

The Emperor's eyes slowly start to glow blue as the screen went out

???: If so, who will stop him?

The scene then cuts to a recording. In front of the recording was a familiar human girl: Luz Noceda.

Luz: *smiles* Hola, Mama! You haven't heard from me in a while. It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony. A week and a half since I destroyed the portal home.

Luz then made an uneasy look.

Luz: *rubs her arm* I had to! Emperor Belos was going to kill Eda and control Y/N, if I handed it over! But I couldn't let him use it so I *looks more uneasy* blow it up with some magic fire *mutters and rubs her forehead* she's not going to understand any of this. *breaths in and out* That's ok Luz just keep moving forward. *excited* This world is filled with inexplicable magical wonders, like this portal key! *Pulls out the portal key*I don't know if it contains magic, but I'm gonna study all I can, and find a way back to you.

The scene then cuts to the three friends running from their lives from a giant boulder.

Luke: *running* How did this happen!!?

Y/N: *Running* I don't know!!

Luz: *running* Least talking more running!!!

They all started screaming as the boulder got closer and closer to them.

The next scene showed Y/N battling against a long yellow haired person. Y/N punched him as the yellow haired fellow blocked it.

Yellow haired: Allow me to show you the difference between a dragon *eyes glow* And a god.

Y/N and the dragon guard are at an abandoned tower, battling in the boiling rain. The two clashed weapons as they glared at each other.

Dragon Guard: With this blade I will restore the honor and pride of the dragons.

The scene cuts to Gajeel training with Metallica and Panther Lily. They both punch Gajeel to a nearby wall as he crashes into it. Gajeel is seen panting heavily glaring at the two.

Gajeel: I need to become stronger. *slowly gets up* Stronger than anyone.... And... *squeezes his fists* Stronger than Salamander!

Gajeel rushes at the two with a battle cry.

The next scene shows a weird temple. Wendy, with Gus, Mat, and an unconscious Luke, looks up at the dragon emperor: Ryuka.

Wendy: *squeezes her fist* I want to become strong.