Young Blood, Old Souls (Chapter 21 Rewritten)

The scene opened up with a book that says "The unauthorized boiling isles history".

King: *opens the book* The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years, we explored those powers freely. Until, a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone, could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became... Emperor Belos. Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches, and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning something big.

Cut away from the book to King and Luz in the latter's room.

King: I wonder if catching Eda and Y/N was part of his big plan. What do you think, Luz? Luz?

Luz stares at the tag on her cape, reading: "To a young witch from her proud mentor EDA". She was busy thinking of all the events that played out: the group getting caught, Eda turning into the owl beast and getting captured, and........ Y/N getting stabbed.

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to... because today, I'm saving Eda and Y/N!!

The scene roughly opened with the title:

Dragon Slayer of the Boiling Isles!!

Cut to Luz opening the door to a room decorated with weapons.

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious, King. Eda used her power to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now she's the Owl Beast and is being taken before the Emperor! And Y/N..

She stayed quiet for a bit.

Luz: I don't know what he's planning to do with them, but me and Luke are going to rescue them.

King: Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor! He's the most powerful witch alive!

Luz: King, please try to understand. Both Eda and Y/N are in this situation because of me. Because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it.

King: But Eda is in her Owl Beast form! How will she even recognize you?

Luz: I don't know. But I have to try anyway.

King: Well then, I'm going too.

Luz: King...

King: Me and Eda don't always see eye-to-eye, but I do consider her family. And Y/N is family to me too. I want them back as much as you do.

Luz: Alright. Then we've got no time to lose! *Runs out of the room.*

King: Nyeh!

King throws the book on the ground, which opens to the page with Belos on it.

Cuts to Luke

Currently Luke was in the bathroom. He started to put on the sweater Eda had made from him. He zipped it up and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at the part that said Moody on it.

Luke: *stares at it and slowly starts to smile*........That woman. Always tries to find a way to irritate me.

Luke's smile drops as he starts to remember everything that happened at the Emperor's palace. His fight with the golden guard, getting knocked out, battling both him and the dragon guard, when Luz almost died, and then........ Eda getting captured. His lips start to tremble as he does his best not to shed any tears. He bites his lip to calm himself down.